❤️ my valentine ❤️

hey guys! so i'm back, i know i already wrote the sequel to this story, but i wanted to write the valentine's day of feb 2018! so i hope y'all like it 💕! and yeah i already wrote a valentine's day chappy but this one will be different , as the other one was for valentine's day 2017.
❣️❣️❣️

"no matter how much we try, don't you think that our eyes can reflect our love, momo?" shivi questioned, laying back on Mohsin. It was 4 am on Valentine's morning 2018. Since it was a special day, Mohsin and Shivangi decided that they'd get to set early to watch all of their interviews for Valentine's day. They were currently cuddling in Shivangi's vanity.
"yes shivi, and that's okay na. i love you tweety!" mohsin replied .
"i love you too, mohsin♥️"
shivangi was still in mohsin's arms looking at shivin edits. the smile couldn't wipe off her face. mohsin looked at shivi as if she was the most beautiful girl in the world. they felt amazingly blessed to have each other .
suddenly shivangi's eyes stopped at a picture. her eyes got instantly wide and she blushed.
m - hayee, aisai blush karogi to phir shoot karne ka man nahi karega.. kya hua shivi?
shivangi showed mohsin the picture. it was from the video shivi posted on her story, "catch us live on indiafourums!" in the back, some red roses could be seen. it was from rose day. the caption read 'look at the red roses in the back, i think momo gifted it to shivi!" (i actually loved this so much 😍) .
m - aww, look at our fans! they pointed out the smallest detail.. but they weren't wrong, those were the flowers i got you. we need to be more sly if we want to keep our relationship lowkey.
Shivangi smiled and blushed hard as all the memories from rose day and the other days , especially kiss day came rushing back. sometimes shivi got bold and kiss day was one of those days.
they were soon called for shoot. it was early in the morning as all the lovebirds on set wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day with their baes. Most excited among them all was our lovely mohsin and shivangi. Mohsin was super excited and nervous as he had something extremely special for shivi. shooting was hard for them that day as it was a kaira fight scene . they were in the mood to shoot a romantic scene. shivin rarley ever argued, and if they did it was a funny type of argument .
after shoot that day shivi came into her vanity. she opened her phone and smiled seeing how many likes she was getting on the Valentine's day post. Mohsin was indeed her valentine. when she looked on her bed, she saw a packet with a white slip attached.
"to my lovely girlfriend : please wear this and meet me at my vanity . - love , mohsin"

she opened the packet to find a knee length flowing red dress. she came to mohsin's vanity , and he was wearing a red shirt. they were of course dumbstruck by each other's beauty so much , like always. after a few minutes, they came out of their trance .
shivin intertwined their hands, and mohsin took her to that bench. not just any normal bench, but the one where they confessed their love for eachother. there was red confetti on the bench , and a table in front of it with a giant teddy bear and chocolates with a heart shape. she ran to the teddy bear and hugged it, and "Ho gaya hai tujh ko to pyaar sajana" started playing. shivi smiled, it was from their favorite movie, a symbol of their blossoming love. after the song started playing, momo's voice started coming.
"Shivangi, i know i've said this many times already, but i love you. i really do. you make my life so special. you're perfect, i love everything about you. thank you for making my life special and beautiful."

shivi turned around with tears in her eyes. mohsin was holding a box and a rose. she took the box from him. inside was a necklace with "M & S" inscribed in it. she truly felt perfect and complete at this point. shivangi was so happy at mohsin's love for her : limitless. momo put the necklace on shivi, touching her bare back sending shivers down her spine. shivi turned around and smiled. without saying anything, she pulled mohsin close to her and kissed him. no words , but more than a million ways of saying 'I Love You, and i will forever!"
❣️❣️❣️

so yes guys, i missed writing in this book and timeframe. depending on the response for this chapter, i might continue writing in this book too at times ❣️
-khushi 🥀♥️