🇬🇷 GREECE (1) 🇬🇷

note - 

the rankings😍😍! i'm so happyyy😊✨tysm♥️♥️

This chapter will be based on the Greece trip , more like an overview of it. the more detailed version is a chapter in my OS book.

———-

"We're going to Greece!!" an overly excitied shivi shouted to mohsin across the phone. it was a surprise, and they were leaving the next day. 

"I'm so excited! I remember how in love i was with you at Switzerland. I even made excuses to try and hang out with you! this time we will go on a trip as an official couple, shivi!" Momo exclaimed. 

They continued talking about their happiness for a little while , and then hung up because they both had to pack for Greece. 

After packing, mohsin was in bed thinking about how much his life has changed since the switzerland trip. he then remembered how he promised himself one day that he'd be holding shivi's hand in the flight willingly as a couple. he smiled thinking about how this would come true tomorrow. he was living all his dreams with his dream girl.

♥️

the next day shivin completed immigration at the airport once again. rajan sir arranged their seats next to each other, because it goes without saying 😜

on the way to the kaira vivah location, they also went on the same plane. they couldn't do any of their romance though, because shivi's mom was there 😂 this time her mom had to go somewhere else, so momo silently thanked god for the full chance 😆

once they sat down, momo grabbed shivi's hand. her eyes widened in shock. 

M- "Mujhe flights sai dar lagta hai na" he said with a cute babyish frown on his face. 

Shivi smiled, all the memories came back to her rushing like a flood.

She tightened the grip of their hands.

S- "Oh yaaa... mujhe bhi!" 

they started off the flight hand in hand. to momo's despair, they hand the front seat, so they could romance like Kaira did on Keesh's haldi time.

S- "momo...mai kya keh rahi hoon..."

M- (getting an idea) "haaaa bolo na shivi😍😍😍"

S- "woh main..."

M- "Mai...mai kya shivi..."

S-"Mujhee..."

M- "Tujheee?😍"

S- "Mujhe selfie leni hai"😂😂

Momo 'ka popat ho gaya'. He pouted and shivi broke down into fits of laughter. they took a cute selfie with shivi's tounge out. 

M- "you're so cute 😍"

shivi smiled. the airhostess broke them out of their trance when she asked if they wanted anything to eat.  They took one plate of food and fed each other . After eating they watched a movie with common headphones.

soon shivi fell asleep on momo's shoulders, still holding his hand. just the idea that they got what they wanted : eachother made them both so happy, and content with life. they had eachother, so they didn't need anything else ever.

❣️❣️❣️

so guys i finally updated this part. hope y'all like it❤️ actually i was busy in thinking about what the next book will be so i has no clue what to write here.. is liye kuch bhi likh diya😂 

precap - greece part 2❤️

after that i'll write something about shivin photoshoot ❤️