❤️I LOVE YOU❤️

shivi was shocked to hear the word 'boyfriend'. she stood in her place for  a while, but gained her senses realizing that  momo left. 

shivi's pov

what does he think? boyfriend, and me? is buddho ko samjhana padeja abhi. but why is he so upset? shivi, if you don't come out of your trance soon then he will leave..

shivi ran outside of the room to find momo crying on a bench. 

s - mohsin, what happened. dekho tell me right now or else i won't talk to you!

m - (loudly and quickly) ok i'll tell you! shivi i love you!!! i love you shivi!!! i don't know when i fell in love but i did. suddenly i don't know what has gotten into me but all i think about is you. all i dream about is you; and i understand & feel everything kartik feels about naira. before i never understood what all the love songs in bollywood meant but now, when i look at you every thing makes sense. we haven't even known eachother for a year but i really can't see myself with anyone else. you make me the happiest i've been in a long time. i never asked Allah for anything else, but i asked him for you. i love you shivi. and i know you don't love me, so don't worry. i just wanted to tell you this.

shivi had tears in her eyes.

s - how can you be so sure that i don't love you?

m - because i heard. when you and kanchi were talking earlier i heard everything. that you love someone a lot and you think he's perfect.

s - mohsin, tum ek number ke budhho ho.

m - what??

s - I LOVE YOU TOO, you idiot!

mohsin was speechless and shocked. he didn't even believe what he heard.

m - but... but what about that boy you were talking to kanchi about?

s - tum ne ek baar bhi nai socha that that boy i was talking about could be you? maine kisi ka naam to nai liya tha!

mohsin didn't say anything else and just hugged shivi tightly. shivi didn't expect it, but some how she knew. all she did was hug him back. at this point they were both crying, but out of happiness. they couldn't digest what just happened. now they didn't need any plans or excuses to hug each other. 

mohsin broke the hug and held shivi's hand.

m - shivi, i know mai bohot bura hoon. maine tumhe bohot pareshan kiya na? tumhe chale jane keh diya. but i promise i don't want you to go away. i never want you to go away. i want that each and every day of my life you will be with me, arm and arm like this. i know this sounds a little filmy,  but i really love you. every time i look at you, i see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. i already said much, so i won't go on and on. i just wanted to ask you properly.

will you please make me the luckiest person in the world and be my girlfriend? 

shivi smiled through her tears and took mohsin's other hand.

s - mohsin, i love you too. i love you a lot as well. i don't know since when, maybe since the day i saw you in Dream Girl, maybe the first time we met, maybe before switzerland, but i really love you. i know that i don't deserve you, because you are too perfect. please never leave me, i won't be able to handle myself. 99% of my smiles are because of you. i thank Bhagwan for you every single day.

yes i will be your girlfriend; will you be my boyfriend?

momo didn't respond to this, but just pulled her into another bear hug: 

m - no matter how many seperation tracks Kaira will have, but i promise you that SHIVIN won't ever seperate❤️ i love you, shivi!!

s - i love you too momo!

right at that second they were called for shoot. at that time Akshara 's death & Kaira seperation was going on, so they had to cry during shooting.

usually shivin had no problem with this, but today they couldn't do it. no one except them knew why, but shivin just couldn't stop smiling. kanchi nodded at shivi, and shivi just smiled in response. kanchi knee exactly what was going on, but didn't tell anyone. 

k - sir, aaj ke liye packup karlete hai mai shivin - i mean shivangi and mohsin - ko kahi lekar samjhati hoon

Rajan Sir - okay kanchi, pack up for you three. kal milte hai.

shivin, kanchi, and mohsin came out of shoot.

s - (innocently) kanchi, tumne aisa kyon kiya?

k - okay don't act innocent now. you guys can go to the beach alone. have fun lovebirds😜

shivin thanked kanchi silently and left for the beach 

_______________________________

they held hands and walked down the pier of the beach.

s - when did you realize you loved me, momo?

m - actually shivi when your friend came and i got jealous, tab to mai samajh gaya tha k mai gaya kam se 😂😜

s - really? i realized the day before that! 

m - waise hum pehle confess karlete to itna wait nai karna padta. aur ab tak humnay 3-4 kiss bhi kar liye hote😜😜

s - chup! gande aadmi, pagal ho tum!

m - haan, tumhare liye 😉😆❤️

shivi smiled at this

s - you know, i kind of got a hint that you like me on the plane ride to swiss *she told him the sleeping story*

m - what?! tum natak kar rhi thi?!

s - (cutely) haaa

m - ruko mai batata hoon tumhe

& he tickled her until they both fell on the said. 

momo kissed shivi on the forehead.

s - aww, you're so cute! i love you ❤️ 

she put her head in his lap & he kept caressing her hair. 

m - i love you too, much much more. thank you for making my life beautiful in ways i could never imagine💘

and there they were, all cuddled up, listening to the waves of the ocean crashing. just thankful. thankful for eachother ♥️

————————————————-

here's the next part guys, i think it's my fav part 😍

how was the confession and the beach trip?

the story will only get cuter from here ♥️

will try to upload the next part in 2 hours ☺️