💘 A N G E R💘

guess what guys? so i was scrolling through insta and there was this video of momo entering shivi's bday & hugging her. on that post all the comments are saying "i think momo said i love you to shivi bec of her reaction 😍" and yeah really she had that kind of reaction so i really wonder if that's what happened 😏 hum ne kuch nai dekha shivin😜😂

also guys i updated my OS book with another shivin OS about shivis trip to Rajasthan & Shivin missing each other😊

this is one of the more important chapters in the book☺️

shivi and mohsin came back to india. it was a very fun filled switzerland, but the best part for them was all their cute little moments they shared together. 

it's been a month since they returned from switzerland, and they haven't made efforts to confess their love for each other. shivi's mom knew that shivi loved him. although she was a little skeptical at first because of the age gap and religion difference, she knew that mohsin was a good person and shivi couldn't find much better than him.

sajjad and zeba knew about mohsin's feelings, and they were ecstatic. both of them, especially sajjad, liked shivi alot and had already accepted her as their sister in law 😜

there had even been many close calls when sajjad and zeba teased shivin in front of shivi. this made her suspicious at times, but momo covered it up well.

momo didn't have a clue about shivi's feelings for him, but shivi started getting hints that he liked her, starting from the plane ride to swiss.

one day shivi was talking to kanchi in her vanity, with the door slightly ajar. 

momo was going to enter when he heard her talking to kanchi. he was going to come in but hearing what they were talking about made him stop in his tracks.

s  - mai kya karoon kanchi, i really love him

k - i know 

s - he's perfect 

k - i know you think so 

s  - and he makes me so happy. if i could i would confess my love to him right now at this second!

momo  hearing this was heartbroken 😔 he couldn't believe what he had heard. she didn't even think for a second that shivi could've been talking about him. he was so upset thinking that his shivi loved someone else. without waiting a second more, he left for his vanity .

s - kanchi, i hope mohsin loves me too!

kanchi knew that he did, in fact, love shivi. she wanted them to fall in love at their own pace though, so she remained mum. 

meanwhile mohsin was broken in his room. his non stop sobbing showed how much he loved her. he loved her now more than anything else. for him she was already his world, and his world loved someone else. or so he thought. he thought to himself 'if that's what makes my shivi happy then i am completely fine with her loving someone else' but he couldn't control the pain. he didn't even realize when he slept, crying himself to slumber.

shivi came to talk to him and she thought he was awake when she found the door open. she was shocked when she came inside ; her love sleeping at 2 in the afternoon with red, puffy eyes and a  pale face. she could feel that he was sad even through his sleep. 

shivi's pov

i need to know what's wrong. why didn't he share what happened? usually he tells me everything. as much as i hate having to wake him up, i have to know if he's okay now. i'm so worried. Bhagwan, please let my momo be okay. 

shivi woke him up, and momo, seeing shivi's face, thought it was just a dream said, "accha hai. real mai to tum khabhi meri ho nai sakti. at least dream mai tumhe paa sakta hu na?" she gave her a half smile. 

s - momo what are you saying? are you okay? tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na?

mohsin realized that this wasn't a dream and she was really there next to him. all the memories of what he had overheard a few minutes back came rushing to him. he instantly got up and went to leave the vanity.

s - momo? momo kuch bolo na? kya hua? 

momo still didn't respond .

shivi grabbed his hand and turned him around 

s - mohsin tum bata sakte ho k kya hua hai tumhe?

m - kuch nahi. tum chali jao yaha se.

s - par kyon 

m - (annoyed) maine kaha na? go means go! just go away! leave me alone!

shivi felt tears brimming in her eyes. she was wondering why her momo was behaving to her like this. her momo, that was never rude to her, today told her to go away.

s - okay mai chali jaungi. but first tell me what's wrong.

m - i said nothing!

s - tumhe meri kasam tell me!!

mohsin was shocked when she said this. although he didn't believe in kasams how could he even take a chance at something happening to shivi.

m - mujhe kyon kasam de rahi ho? ja kar tumhara boyfriend ko kasam do na! 

shivi was shocked to hear the word boyfriend and ________

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

to know read the next update 😏😉

just giving y'all a spoiler the next update will be the best one so far 😉😍❤️

excited to read? i'm excited to write it too😊😆

i will post the nxt update tomorrow, but it might take a while, sorry 😔

tab tak wait in suspense/ excitement 😉😁♥️♥️♥️