💓first hug💓

thank you so much for all the love on this everyone! i just started this yesterday and everyone is supporting this story so much ❤️☺️  

shivi got out of her vanity in a happy mood, as she was very happy with her birthday celebration:. she texted her sister and brother and told them about all that momo did for her. they were very happy that she got such an amazing and caring co star. 

shivi's POV

Rajan Sir called me down to the main lobby of our set. i wonder why? maybe something for the costume trial. as i got there the lights were switched off and i couldn't see anyone. i was feeling a little worried when all of a sudden the lights switched on. my cast memebers were all there and they shouted "SURPRISE!! happy birthday shivangi!!" i suddenly felt a downpour of flower petals and confetti all over me. i was shocked and ecstatic at the same time. "aap? aap log ko kisne bataya ki aaj meri birthday hai?" garima di said "mohsin told us all, you didn't tell us that today was your birthday shivangi?" i didn't wait for the next sentence when i ran to momo and gave him a big tight hug.

i don't know what happened in that hug, i got a feeling that i never felt before. suddenly all my thoughts melted when i was in his arms ; i felt perfectly happy. it's not like i hadn't hugged a boy before, i have, but i never got that feeling. it was like - you know that feeling you get when it seems like everything is right in the world. i just met him yesterday and his arms were my happy place. it only got better when i felt is two muscular arms wrapping around me.

momo's POV

i wasn't expecting it but she came and hugged me. wow. i wasn't expecting that. but i can't explain the feeling i got when she hugged me. like all my worries and fears ran away. my heartbeats started beating faster and faster, and gradually calmed down. i didn't even mind that everyone was watching, i just wanted to stand like this forever. i didn't want to make the situation awkward, so i unwillingly had to let go. all i know is that i wouldn't mind holding on to her forever ❤️

soo here's the next part guys. if you have suggestions or something you wanna see plz comment or message me 💗 idk when i'll update the next part, maybe when i get home in a couple hours. by that time it might be late in india. please let me know if you liked this part, or if you didn't tell me how i can improve. 

ttyl friends 😊