💓 first conversation💓

Shivi's POV

Did he just say I look like PK?! Um, that's kinda rude. I managed to laugh it off lightly but I honestly got mad. First interaction, and he calls me PK? Okay, I admit I was looking a little funky, but it wasn't my fault that we had costume trials! Like these aren't my clothes. This morning I was wearing a pink offshoulder dress in hopes to make a good impression on my co star, but I guess destiny has other plans for me. PK, seriously, PK?! I laughed at my own thoughts. i know he didn't mean it wholeheartedly, he was probably one of those fun- loving co stars. Whatever he is like, I really hope he is a nice person and that we get along. This show has been on for over 8 years already, and I really don't want to act with an unpleasant co star. He seems really nice, did i mention he was hot😂? I don't know why I found myself thinking about him for so long. I mean Shivangi Joshi doesn't care about what anyone says or thinks, and she is the same girl that has been sitting in her vanity thinking about someone's remark. I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my vanity door. Thinking it was some makeup person or one of my directors, I opened. I was shocked to see Mohsin standing in front of me.

Mohsin's POV

I mustered up the courage to knock on Shivangi's vanity door. I was a bit nervous, considering our first interaction. What would she think of me? I was wondering if she would be mad at me for calling her an alien. Stalking her Instagram, I found out she loves chocolates, so I brought some with me for her. (remember in a shivin livechat last year mohsin said the first thing he gave shivi was chocolate). I knocked on the door and to my surprise she opened instantly. 

M- Hi

S- Hi

M- I'm sorry for what I said earlier it was just joking and i was nervous and...

S-  (cutting him off) it's okay, i know. I wasn't mad. It was pretty funny.

Mohsin was beyond relived at this 

M- Thanks! I got you chocolates

S - Wow, thanks!! I love chocolates! Btw we haven't really talked. you probably know this but i'm shivangi joshi 

M- and i'm mohsin khan. naam toh suna hoga😝

S- very funny. chalo aao abhi.

Mohsin came inside Shivi's vanity. They instantly clicked and started talking about random topics - family, hobbies, dancing etc. 

S- you know, kal mera birthday hai.

M- wow, cool. 

S- Yeah. Waise tumhare paas phone hai? she said looking at his phone

M- Nahi, yeh to mera phone ja bhoot hai.

S - (sarcastically) wah, bohot funny joke tha. Tumhara number do mujhe 

Mohsin got excited that she asked him but just to act cool he asked "kyon?"

S - Aree, we are friends now.

M- Who said that?

S - You don't wanna be friends? okay fine, whatever.

M- Nooo Shivi, I was just joking.

S- What did you just call me?

M- Shivi. we are friends right? and friends have nicknames for eachother.

S- okay, i'll call you...ummm... momo

M- nice!

S- So friends?

M- yep, friends!

& that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

precap: first request 

☺️💓

Shivin - True Love ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें