❣️ new years ❣️

shivangi came inside momo's vanity and momo's mouth hung wide open. he had never seen shivangi in such an hot avatar. shivangi usually wore either traditional or casuals. she was looking breathtaking - dark makeup, hair curled, and not to mention the sweet aroma of her perfume was just the cherry on top of the cake to make mohsin crazy..

s - "mera pyaara future patidev, i know mai bohot hot hoon, but thoda control juta kar mera question to answer kar lo."😜

the words 'future patidev' rang in mohsin's ears and snapper him right out of his coma😆.

m - "what? konsa question?"

shivi rolled her eyes and laughed . "i've been asking you for 10 minutes if i should wear this tomorrow for the club."

mohsins eyes widened.

m - "mere ghar pai tum yeh pehnogi?"

s - "oh shit! i forgot we were going to your house before new year's! ugh, i have to go decide what else to wear."

shivi turned and was about to leave when mohsin pulled her to him.

m - "waise madam aaj kal bohot bold ho rahi hai? aur yeh dress tum pehno na, but jab hum akele ho toh.."

shivi couldn't take that and her cheeks turned into a dark red. she pushed him and ran out of the room giggling.

momo laughed at her cuteness and sat thinking about how beautiful she looked.

he went to sleep dreaming about her (dream nahi likh sakti sorry.. family book hai na😉😉)

——————————————-

the next day. .  . 

shivin had an off day at shoot as it was new year's eve. 

to mohsin's house, shivi wore a casual shirt with a jean jacket, and took a dress with her for later

but this time shivi was mesmerized by momo.

he was wearing a grey shirt with the first 3 buttons unbuttoned 😜

s - (whistles) ohhoo.. look at my boyfriend 😍 kitni ladkiyon ko marne ka irada hai?

momo laughed and back hugged shivi. he kissed her on her cheeks, which made shivi get a cute little blush on her face.

m - i have a girlfriend as beautiful as you, so i don't even need any girls to look at me .

a teardrop formed in shivi's eyes . she felt so lucky to have mohsin in her life .

unable to control, shivi placed a quick little kiss on mohsin's temple, and skipped out of his room.

she peeked her head back into the room.

"button kar lena 😂😂" she said playfully.

10 minutes later mohsin came out of the vanity. shivi held his hand to which he smiled. they went in the car and drove to momo's house.

even after reaching the home, mohsin didn't let go of shivi's hand. shivi gave him a death stare, but he wouldn't budge. he whispered in her ear, "last time we came year you held my hand under the table right? well my motto is an eye for an eye, and untimely romance for untimely romance"😜

again shivi gave him a "youre so gone once we get back to set tomorrow" look. mohsin just smirked.

they went inside the house like this, arm in arm. shivi tried to free herself but his grip, being so tight, didn't let her. as soon as everyone came to greet them -

m - "shivangi, haath chodo na, sab yaha hai"😜

shivi's mouth dropped at this false accusation 😂

everyone burst out into laughter.

MM - mai sab samajhti hoon. meri beti ko pareshan mat kar shaitan!!

she grabbed mohsin's ears and mohsin apologized.

m - (under his breath) shivi ke aate hue 1 mahina bhi nahi hua aur sab uski side le rahe hai. pata nahi shaadi ke baad kya hoga.

everyone - hmmmm??!?😂😂

mohsin realized that he wasn't as quiet as he wanted to be and scratched the back of his head.

shivin stayed at mohsin's house for not long, about an hour. they had plenty of fun in that hour. they talked, played games, and shivin of course exchanged a few cute glances. at the end of the day they all went to the terrace and took a selfie as one big happy family ❤️ (the picture above. this was actually from new years when shivin celebrated with mohsin's family from abbajaans insta) 

after a while, shivangi, mohsin, sajjad, and zeba went in the car to go out to the club.

sajjad wanted to drive so zeba& sajjad sat in the front, shivin in the back. mohsin saw this as a golden opportunity to romance with his bae 😉

zeba and sajjad were listening to music so they couldn't hear shivin.

m - "shivi?"

s - "haan?"

mohsin quickly kissed her cheek. he expected her to blush or cutely get angry but she just smiled and kissed him back. poor momo realized he had again underestimated his girl😜

Z - don't worry guys, we didn't see anything.

this time both shivin blushed and quickly parted.

after a while, shivi rested her head on mohsin's shoulders, and mohsin covered her hand with his. the club that would normally seem far came closer. with eachother, time seemed to fly.

they took their pass bracelets and went inside. zeba met her friends there, so it was just shivin and sajjad.

mohsin - (thinking) is kabab mai haddi ka kuch karna padega.

suddenly a idea struck his mind . he messaged Sonia, Sajjads best friend. sajjad has feelings for her, and she lived really close to the club.

Tina came in 10 minutes and Sajjad was beyond surprised seeing her. momo was happy that his plan worked, now shivi and him could spend time alone together. 

suddenly the music turned on and shivi began dancing. 

mohsin was surprised seeing this avatar of shivi. she looked completely modern with her clothes and style of dancing 💃 they didn't even realize when the clock struck 3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR! the entire club shouted.

3...2...1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR 

mohsin - "Allah, please  always keep me and shivi together. please let us be happy like this always. may this upcoming year give us unlimited happiness!"

shivangi - "bhagwan ji, please keep mohsin and i together. please bless us so we will always be happy & content with eachother, and our love will stay pure!" 

they started off 2017 in each other's embrace ♥️

❣️❣️❣️

here's a longer chappy i promised! really boring, sorry 😭 i'll try to update my OS book next 💞

precap - 😭💔💔💔💔 

(precap dekh kar marna mat plz)😂