💘 being successful together 💘

the next day kanchi and shivi came to set very early in the morning. she was missing rohan because at the time he was at Big Boss. kanchi forgot to bring her other clothes as they were in her vanity, so they reached early around 5 am. shivi was going to start getting ready but she fell asleep since she was exhausted. 

around 6 am, Momo came to set. he was eager to she Shivi, so he came to see if she had arrived at set. her vanity door was open, so he came inside. mohsin was shocked to find shivi sleeping cutely with a teddy bear momo gifted to her months ago. 

m - "do you know shivi, you're the most precious girl alive? your cuteness, innocence, and kindness are all making me go crazy for you."

shivi couldn't resist anymore, a smile crept up her face and she instantly got up and kissed momo on his eyes, forehead, cheeks, and gave him a cute little peck on his nose. momo was beyond shocked at this - ecstatic nonetheless.

m - "tum..tum so nahi rahi thi?" he asked sheepishly.

s - well i woke up when you came inside my vanity. but what do i do, all those cute things you were saying - i couldn't resist. sorry!

m - umm, well if you want i can do this every morning if you promise to give me this kind of reward 😉

momo gradually started moving closer to her when shivi placed her had as a barrier between their lips.

s - hatto! maine brush nahi kiya hai abhi. 😜

she got up and ran inside the washroom.

m - ooh, to brush ke baad...

momo shouted, teasing her from the back.

shivi got ready and their shoot completed as normal - they were shooting the scene where Kartik and Luv Kush meet Naira at the market before Kaira Milan two.

Silently, shivin were super excited for Kartik and Naira to have a milan. that way they could romance 24/7 with an excuse 😏

Rajan Sir called them after packup

R- you guys remember tomorrow you aren't coming to shoot? you are shooting for the Star Screen Awards..

S&M - oh shit! we forgot!

R - i thought so! guys wear the costumes we give you. i will have the costume artist come to your vanity.

the next morning shivin got up excited. it was their first awards show as a couple! no one knew about them, but the feeling of walking down the carpet together was a feeling of happiness and content for them❤️

they went and got ready, shivi in that sparkly white and golden dress & momo in that grey suit. he liked it so much that he kept it for his wardrobe.

momo walked into shivi's vanity while she was applying makeup and stopped in his tracks.

she was looking gorgeous, simply breathtaking. he didn't even noticed when a "wow" slipped out of his mouth. he didn't know he said it, but he meant it . this was the first time he saw her like this. she looked just like a princess. his princess💞

shivi's condition was no less.he looked amazing in that grey suit. usually momo wore casuals, so she rarely saw him looking like this. "you look amazing" she said in a trance. she was lost ; lost in him. they started walking closer to each other and hugged eachother ever so tightly. if they could control it, they wouldn't go anywhere. they'd just sit somewhere in each others arms, talking to eachother all night. 

💘💘💘

hope you guys like this chapter! i'm not at school today so i'll try to update many times - i don't have to go back until tuesday because it's Memorial Day Weekend here 😊❤️