💓first family meeting💓

the next morning shivi woke up with her phone still in her hands. "woah, i'm officially 18" she thought. then all of a sudden she jumped excitedly.

"aaj to mumma pappa sheetal aur samarth aane wale hai!! i'm so happy, but today is also the first day of my shoot. i am a little nervous too. today we don't have to shoot much, just my intro scene with Naira. mom and pappa will come after a while, my shoot will hopefully be completed before they arrive. 

i came out of my vanity to see mohsin clutching his back. when i asked him what happened, he told me he has back problems because he got injured on the way here. he also has a rafting scene today, so he was a little worried . i hurried to my room and gave him a balm to apply on his back. (this was also on the jab we met shivin segment, and it made me laugh because the first thing momo gifted shivi was chocolates, and the first thing shivi gave momo was back balm😝) 

after giving momo the balm i went to my shoot. it got complete nicely, it was actually really fun. i just had to jump and twirl around all over the place. 

after my shoot it was time for me to go pick up my family from the airport. i was so happy to see them! i hugged them all and we talked for a while, then decided to go back to my vanity. momo was sitting in his vanity reading the script for tomorrow with his door open, so i decided to make my family meet him. he seemed really excited to meet them, and they got along really well. i found him talking to my dad and samarth more than he was talking to me. they talked about sports (of course) and politics.

 "so mohsin bhai, u have to deal with shivangi di now, you should be mentally prepared!" samarth teased. 

"don't worry, samarth. your di is very sweet. btw don't call me 'bhai' you can just call me mohsin." 

his comment about me being sweet unknowingly made me smile on the inside.

after a while we bid momo goodbye because it was late and we needed to return to my vanity. momo and samarth weren't ready to separate, and they exchanged numbers before bidding goodbye. i was so happy that my family liked him .

after we got back to my room all everyone could talk about was momo. to the point that i was getting a little jealous. but on the inside i was loving this new bond that they developed; my family wasn't easy to approve of someone so quickly. my mom offered to invite momo to our house the next day, since we had a day off due to set changes we were all going back home. i was happy to offer this to momo, because he has done so much for me yesterday. not just that though, it wasn't a formal relationship. i loved talking to him. 

i quickly texted him inviting him to my house the next day, and he replied positively right away. everyone was excited to see him again tomorrow. i guess this was just his personality; he was a natural charmer . 

early in the morning the next day we left for my house, and momo came in the car with us. he sat next to samarth, but i don't know why somewhere deep down i wanted him to sit with me. i brushes the feeling off easily. throughout the long drive i kept looking at him through the mirror, and eventually he saw me. we had a brief eye lock but quickly looked away. dang it shivi, why did you do that? ugh, so awkward. i think he was looking at me a couple times after that, but i don't want to jump to conclusions 😜. why did it even matter to me anyways? ( i think now we know why it matters to shivi 😆)

we finally reached home and went inside. i tapped my brothers back and i was surprised to see momo look at me . i realized that samarth and momo were wearing the same colored shirts. oops! i grabbed momo instead of samarth. c'mon shivi. lagta hai aaj tu embarrassment ka world record paar kar ke rahegi😂😆

mom started making lunch and sheetal, samarth, and i helped with it while dad was talking to momo. 

m- "aunty kuch help karu?"

SM- "nahi beta, tum betho waha. bas ho gaya hai."

woww , how cute!! momo was offering to help 😍 focus shivi - focus!! i scolded myself going back to cutting the tomatoes.

soon, the food was all ready and we all sat down to eat. this time momo sat next to me, and i smiled somewhere deep down inside my heart.

momo was eating the food like no tomorrow - and he loved it .  he never ate spice in his food, so tears were coming out of his eyes eating. he could not stop though, that's how much he loved it, especially the makhani. (after all, shivi ka ghar ka khana is momo's fav😉)  

after eating food , he praised my mom for the next half an hour 

SM "bas karo beta, mujhe pata hai tumhe khana acha laga. ab jab bhi chaho humare ghar khane ke liye aa sakte ho😊" 

all of us - including mohsin - helped clean up . at night we all went out for ice cream and pav bhaji. it was such a fun filled day. then, my dad got a call from my uncle. he said he was planning a surprise party for my grandpa tomorrow morning , and forced us all to come. 

SD- "shivangi nai aa payegi, uska shoot chal raha hai na, pan hum sab aaynge. 

i was sad to hear that they wouldn't be coming back to Hrishikesh with me, but they said that tomorrow after concluding the party they will come the day after. my mom asked momo to come with me in the car and go with me, as now they won't be able to drop me off. momo happily agreed. but there was only one thing i could think of - that many hours in the car alone with momo? a mix of emotions filled me - an abundance of excitement and for some reason, nervousness. 

hey friends!

should i continue this story?

sorry for this very boring /  long chappy and updating too much today. i promise the next part will have many shivin moments 😉💓 after the next part i'm thinking of taking a couple months leap in this story:) 

i'll try to post the next chapter later today  ♥️ ✨

precap - first drive 😘