💓first time being mesmerized💓

hey guys! sorry for only updating once a day this weekend it's just that i've been really busy, starting tomorrow i'll try to start updating more ☺️💗

momo's POV

she was dancing when i walked in, i wonder why. oh god, she's adorable 😂😍

m- shivi, do you wanna go shopping? i have to go to a friends wedding next weekend and i really don't know what to buy 

s- okk sure. i'll help you. go to your vanity and i'll get ready in 5 minutes i'll call you 

mohsin left the vanity and went back to his to wait for shivi . after 10 minutes his ph beeped with a snapchat from Shivi calling him.

momo went to her vanity and his eyes stopped straight when he saw her.

she was wearing a yellow off shoulder top with white shorts and minimal makeup .

momo's POV

Right when i laid my eyes on her, it felt like time stopped. as if it were just me and her in the world, aur koi nai. it's not like she was dressed up fancy or special, she was wearing a simple outfit. still, she was looking so cute ; to me she was perfect. before this day i could never understand why kartik loved naira so much, and what he meant when he said all those things being in love with her. now it's as if each and every one of kartiks words make perfect sense when i look at shivi.

shivi's pov 

is he looking at me? omg, i think he is. i just want this moment to last forever .  everything makes perfect sense when i look into his eyes. man to kar rha hai k shopping jane ki bajay hum yhi karte rahe raat tak😂😍

their trance was broken by shivi's phone ringing, and they secretly cursed the caller for ruining such a moment . it was a member of the crew talking to shivi about the final formalities of packing as they were all leaving for swiss in the weekend.

they left to go shopping, but momo kept thinking about the eyelock they had earlier . not just then, but throughout the day he kept smiling at her cuteness . she was eating pani puri from a stall and despite momo being worried about the hygiene of the place, he gave in to shivi's constant cute pouts. she ate them quickly , and the whole time momo kept staring at her, not noticing that the pani puri was getting soaked in his hands..

s - "momo, pani puri toot jayegi!" she said & when momo didn't listen, she took the entire pani puri and stuffed it into his mouth with her own hands😻 her hands brushed his face in the process giving chills through both of their spines

momo's POV

i think i love shivi.. no not just think, i know. i mean who wouldn't love her? she is cute, pretty, smart, nice, respectful, talented, and innocent. i never thought i would love anyone being such a shy person, but shivi changed me completely... i love you shivi! if i could i would propose to you right now, but i know i have to wait for that. 

the rest of the day passed by amazing . shivin tried their best to "accidentally" (😉) brush their hands against eachothers & other cute gestures like that. 

s- "momo!! next week to tujhe shaadi mai jana hai na? but we will be in switzerland, how will you go."

m- "shivi, don't get mad, but i really don't have to go to a wedding.i just wanted to shop with you😂😉

at this shivi faked anger and started lightly beating momo with her little hands jokingly, but on the inside thisbe statement made her so happy. she felt like dancing, jumping, and flying at the same time. momo made an excuse to spend time with her?! 

she was even more happy because they were going to switzerland in a couple days

. they say that switzerland is the land of romance, so will momo and shivi confess their feelings here? or will destiny have other plans? 

to find out read the next chappy😊❤️😉

precap - first trip 😘😘