🌹 switzerland special (2) 🌹

hey friends 💖 here is switzerland part two . do you all want me to add a negative character in the story soon? or do you want it to be just a happy love story?

the next morning momo and shivi met straight at the airport because they had different busses getting there. shivi and kanchi were sitting together and right as they sat down kanchi said "tumhara kaam hogaya" (indicating the seating😜)

shivin went through immigration & flight formalities then sat in the plane. of course both of them had to act nervous because they were "scared of planes" ;)

m - shivi humare seats saath mai hai! 

s - haan mujhe pata hai😉😜 i mean... yay!

m - tumhe pata tha?

s - (avoiding the convo) chal ab beth idhar, mujhe window seat chahiye 

really momo wanted the window seat all the time but seeing her cuteness he happily obliged to give her the seat .

then shivin took a selfie and momo posted him on his instagram. his brother, Sajjad, commented 'are vah bhai shivi k liye aap ne window seat chod di😉' . momo quickly deleted the comment before shivi could see anything & jump to conclusions.

s - momo ek kaam karte hai let's hold hands for takeoff so we won't be scared. (smart hai heroine humari😏)

m - wow shivi good idea 

momo grabbed shivi's hand 

s - momo abhi takeoff nahi hua hai😂

momo quickly let go of her hand and shivi joined their hands again saying 

"but i'm nervous before flights too"😉

so they started their first trip hand in hand, unknown to the fact that they would have many flights together in the future for the rest of their lives ♥️

rohan and kanchi were witnessing the whole thing, as momo told rohan that he loved shivi and shivi told kanchi she loves momo, they were the only ones that knew about the couple. they were originally going to tell shivin that the other one has the same feelings, but they wanted them to live their love story slowly and specially .

still shivin were holding hands and talking. it was like their happy place : arm in arm right next to each other .

soon the flight took off and they held eachothers hands tightly. when they got in the air they finally let go not having an excuse of the link up (yet 😉)

after a few hours in the flight shivi fell alseep and accidentally rested her head on momo's shoulders. (you decide if it was an accident or not)😁 momo was happily surprised by this action and since she was sleeping so cutely he caressed her hair.due to this she woke up but she was loving this so much that she just stayed quiet .

"you're so cute shivi, hopefully the day comes soon that i can do this while you're awake. thank you Allah for letting me meet the most precious girl on this planet😍"

shivi wasn't sleeping so she heard all of this and smiled the largest smile she ever could on the inside . unfortunately she had to pretend sleep but all she wanted to do right now was hug him very tightly and never let him go. she felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing co star, friend, and crush. he really meant all the words he said about her.

Shivi's pov

did he really just say what i heard? does that mean he likes me? wow, this is amazing. he is so sweet 😍 i want to snuggle closer to him, but he thinks i'm sleeping so it's normal.

she came closer to him and he smiled & held her hand. for them, it couldn't get any better than this

♥️♥️♥️♥️

here's the next chappy guys . i might update in 45 minutes but if i can't i will update in 2 hours once i get home 💗😊😊