🌸confessing our love (2) 🌸

soon, mohsin dropped shivi off as they had shoot the next day.  they went to sleep thinking of each other & their confession.

——————-

the next day 

——————-

 mohsin called the people from SBAS news. they were happy to interview them, as it would be great publicity for their news channel. after shoot a SBAS reporter arrived to mohsin's vanity. shivin were very nervous.

s - everything will be okay right? everyone will accept our relationship?

m- if they accept or not shivi, we are with eachother & love eachother right? even if they don't accept, i will still love you the same amount, to infinity. so there is no reason to be scared.

shivi hugged mohsin tightly and he reciprocated.

they held hands throughout the confession, and before they knew it, it was done. while talking in the audio, they couldn't help but blush while looking at eachother. they both knew that they were dating of course, but never really adressed eachother as "boyfriend and girlfriend" . their confession was the turning point when they both really started doing so.

after a while, another news channel came to take an interview of momo on their relationship. it was late January then, but they requested the news to come out a little after Valentine's day. it would take this long to process the confession, anyways.

after this, the hardest part came. waiting. they were both eagerly waiting for feb 19th, with both nervousness and excitement. it was hard for them to hide their feelings on live chats and interviews. 

——-LEAP TO FEB 19th—- (in the next update i'm going back to Valentine's day, but this is just for the flow of the chapters.

it was the day Shivin had been waiting for for over 2 weeks: confession day. they couldn't sleep all night and went to set early at 5. they both decided that they wouldn't check instagram until shoot was over , so they could see the fans reactions all together.

they were beyond ecstatic at the response. when shivin got back to the vanity, they cuddled up on the sofa and saw all the comments and edits and messages. so many DM's, so many edits. some fans were so happy they couldn't even believe their eyes. they were wondering if it was real. after the audio confession, everything spiraled into happiness. before they knew it, people started establishing shivin fan clubs . they couldn't be happier.

unfortunately, it was time to lock up the set so they had to unwillingly leave. a broad smile couldn't get off their faces though. all night they slept with a smile, thinking about how there are no barriers in their relationship now . they couldn't ask for anything more: they had eachother and immense support. they were already blushing thinking of all the future live chats and interviews as "shivin" officially 😍♥️

❣️❣️❣️

here is the last part to the confession chapters! 

today i will try to start my other shivin story on childhood love, but it will be complete fiction (everyone knows that shivin didn't know eachother in their childhood 😂)

precap - shivins first valentine's day celebration 😍❤️🙈

also unrelated but does anyone that lives in america take AP bio? i'm taking it next year as a sophomore and i'm wondering how it is lol😂