💓first request💓

before we start thank you so much for all the love guys! wasn't expecting that many views on the first day😭❤️ hope y'all like this part 🖤

time leap to the night time -

Mohsin was on his bed fidgeting with his phone on Instagram, hovering his finger above the "follow" button. 

Mohsin's POV

should i? i don't know if i should follow. she has thousands of followers, she won't even notice i followed her. she might not even follow me back. will she think of me as weird? will she think i like her? ughh i don't know! i want to request her. i mean she is so nice and she has the same interests as me. what if she asks me why i requested her? i have an idea; i'll message her and say that i need to know the costume trial time for tomorrow. 

Shivi was just scrolling down her Instagram feed when she saw a DM message from Mohsin. She smiled as she wanted to follow him on Instagram and now she got a reason to. She hit the follow button and then opened her DM. 

"Hey Shivi, it's Mohsin. Do you know the time for the costume trials tomorrow?"

"Hii momo, it's at 7:00 am tomorrow morning."

Mohsin was very happy seeing she requested his instagram and replied instantly. He followed her (remember in one segment shivi said that momo messaged her first 😂)

He posted one of the selfies they clicked together and tagged her. the first selfie they clicked where shivis face was half covered. he could tell that this was the start of an amazing friendship, but he was oblivious to what their relation would turn into so quickly - love 💗!  he remembered that tomorrow was her birthday 

"Meri new friend ke liye kuch to special karna banta hai" he thought and started thinking of a plan to surprise her the next morning. 

sorry for this short and crappy chapter guys. i'm in school but right now i have a free block so i might post the next chapter in a half hour. 🖤☺️

precap - first feelings 😻

ps - the story will get cuter soon 😃