💓first dinner💓

hey friends! here's the next part❤️ also i was wondering should i write another story too? if i do should it be kaira or shivin? honestly though i love kaira but shivin is my fav because it's real 😍 they're so cute together right? anyways on with the story ..

after shivin came out of the hug they cut shivi's cake and of course momo gave her a cake facial. the cast and crew left and just as shivi was about to leave momo called her from the back.

m- "shivi, aaj tumhara birthday hai, and none of your family is here so do you wanna do to dinner together? we can hangout for a bit."

s - "sure ☺️ that sounds fun. i'll get ready and come in a little bit"

——1 hour later——

momo's POV

"aree yaar yeh ladkiyon bhi na. i heard in bollywood movies that girls take a lot of time to get ready. now i have experience. it's been an hour and if she doesn't hurry up we will miss our dinner reservation and...." 

momo's thoughts were cut off when he heard the sounds of shivi's bracelets. 

"wow." he whispered to himself . she looked so beautiful in a pink long top with black leggings. her long hair was wavy like the ocean. the best part is she wasn't even wearing any makeup. naturally she was beautiful, and she didn't need any extra mask for momo to think so. 

he was snapped out of this thoughts by shivi snapping. 

s- "what, itni hot hu mai😝"

m- "haaa.... i mean...ummm... chalo late ho raha hai.!" (that was a close one😜)

they got to the restaurant. it was a simple outdoor dhabha, but momo found that dhabhas were shivi's favorite from instagram. (i know , instagram is their savior! 😂) 

they ordered simple food like lassi, khadhi, rotla, gor, etc.. and both of them being foodies barley talked throughout the whole dinner because they were so focused on eating their food. at this point they both had lassi mustaches but none of them cared, that's how close they had gotten in a day. they both clicked selfies together & finished up their food.

m- "shivi, i have one more surprise for you" he said pulling out a handmade card 

it said : 'happy birthday shivangi! i have only known u for a day but i'm so glad i met you. you're such a good friend of mine already. i can't wait to make more memories with you in the future while shooting YRKKH. god bless you' with a picture of them . the card had cute smile stickers all over it.

shivi was so happy at the card and had tears in her eyes but didn't show it. it had already gotten late so momo dropped her off to the vanity and left

Shivi's POV

yeh kitna acha hai. who does this much for a friend that they've just met? he made my day special without even letting me remember that my family isn't here with me. he has given me so many gifts and so many reasons to smile in just 24 hours. thank you bhagwan ji for giving me such an amazing friend . 

she opened her phone to see that momo sent her the selfies of them from before . she posted one of their selfies on her instagram account, tagged him, and went to sleep thinking of the adventures they would have tomorrow.

thank you for all the comments everyone 😭❤️❤️ if you want to be friends / give suggestions just message me 😊  i'll either update the next one later tonight or tomorrow 💓

precap - first family meeting 😍