💕 i promise 💕

shivangi got ready and hurried to set. she read and memorized her script so she could talk to mohsin right away when he got there. 

mohsin arrived at set around 6:30 and came into shivi's room. he snuggled her from the back and turned her around. he was shocked to see her tear - stricken red face. 

m - aree, kya hua meri tweety ko?

when shivi didn't answer, he cupped her face and asked again.

shivi narrated the whole nightmare to mohsin, and at this point he also had tears in his eyes. 

m - shivi, tum to meri zindagi ho. tum soch bhiwas kaisai sakti ho ki mai aisa kar sakta hoon?

s - mai janti hoon momo, but i'm too scared of losing you. i love you too much

m - i promised you that we would be forever right shivi? the fans might not be able to tell how deep our relationship is, but we know how much we mean to eachother right?

s - yes momo, but..

m - shivi, let me tell you something. you are my princess, God's most precious gift to me. i thank Him everyday for letting me meet you. how could i leave you? i really love you shivangi. i want to spend every second of my life with you forever.

shivi was beyond ecstatic at momo's pure confession.

s - i love you so much momo, limitlessly. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. i promise we will be together forever & ever ❣️

m - i promise too baccha ❤️

and again, they didn't realize when their lips met. their love let their souls meet through their lips. with a slow and short kiss. it was just them in the world, no body else. they broke the kiss and sat down. with shivangi in mohsin's arms, he kissed her on the forehead. 

shivi was scrolling through instagram, and mohsin wasn't overlooking her. they saw a kaira edit with the caption, "love is a promise : love is  a souvenir. once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." they smiled at the caption and looked at eachother. mohsin intertwined their hands and shivi instantly liked it from both of their accounts (aaj kal shivi likes edits that mohsin liked beforehand 😂 i wonder why mohsin doesn't do that) 

m - waise baby.. tumhe nahi lagta k tum kal zyada romantic ho rahi thi😏

s - momo, i'm not a typical indian old traditioned girl like naira. modern ladkiyaan aisai hi hoti hai😂

m - ohh really? poof dikhasakti ho?😏

shivi came out of his arms and sat in his lap. she kissed his forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, and gave a quick peck on his lips. again momo was completely dumbfounded by his girlfriends actions. when he opened his eyes shivi was looking down blushing.

m - waise, meri future patnidevi bohot sharmati hai..😉

momo was about to pull shivi into a hug when a crew member came and told them it was time for their shoot. they didn't even realize how quick an hour had passed in each other's arms.

❣️❣️❣️

hey guys! i hope this chapter made up for the shock the last chappy gave😂❤️

anyways, i will update my shivin OS book later today on shivins one year anniversary😍

precap - i don't know yet 😂 any suggestions?