🇬🇷 GREECE (3) 🇬🇷

The next day shivin completed shoot with their cute moments that Garima Di captured and posted on her instagram. the entire shivin fandom went mad of course because these people never post cute pictures on their own, so dusre ka sahara lena padta hai😜 after shoot shivin went to the hotel room. shivi was in a tank top and very short shorts only and forgot to lock the door. she was dancing around to music in her room when mohsin came in.

at first mohsin just stood there for a little while. he didn't even see her clothes but he saw her dancing so cutley. she was blowing his mind every single day. 

he only realized what she was wearing when shivi stopped dancing. then he quckly shut his eyes and turned backwards. shivi let out a laugh .

S - Momo, you can turn around. It's okay I don't mind. 

Momo turned around and his eyes widened again. Her short black shorts along with a blue spaghetti strap tank top made him completely mesmerized. For the first time instead of beautiful she was looking hot. His mouth dropped wide open unknowingly, and shivi blushed.

S - Kya hua momo?

Momo was still in a trance - her trance - and he was just saying what he really felt.

M - I mean tum.. shivi.. yeh... kitni hot ho yaar tum

shivi's blush turned more prominent with the mix of his words and his eyes not even blinking away from her.

M - please change karlo na.

S - kyon? 

M - it's becoming really hard for me to control after seeing you like this. 

S  - who told you to control 😜

shivi started coming closer to momo slowly. momo placed his hands on her waist and brought her closer. shivi pinched his cheeks again and ran into the bathroom to change 😂

M - this girl will be the death of me someday 🙈❤️

shivi came out wearing a top and those same shorts .

M - tumne shorts nahi badli?

S - i mean you'll have to get used to seeing me like this na?

shivi bit her lip realizing what she said. now even she couldn't control her blush and hugged momo really tight. even he was in shock for what she said and was going to tease her but seeing her condition he refrained and just hugged her back just as tight.

M  - well i don't mind staying with you like this the whole rest of the trip, but i booked us a dinner reservation. so...

S - dinner? yay! we never get to go on dates 😍 mai abhi taiyar hoke aati hoon.

she ran happily again in the bathroom taking her clothes with her.

after 10 minutes shivi came out wearing a short skirt and a blue flowery top. again momo was mesmerized. "how beautiful can someone be?" mohsin thought to himself, but before he could get too deeply lost in his thoughts shivi snapped her fingers bringing him out of the trance.

S - i know i'm hot and you are too, but i'm really hungry right now. so don't think about it 😜 let's go eat.

M - (smirking) thinking about what shivi😏

shivi playfully hit him and took his hand. they went to the restaurant attached to the hotel.

they had a beautiful dinner together. even though the food was super different they both enjoyed it because they were feeding each other. before they could act super couple-ey, some crew members came to eat there. momo cursed his luck as they had to maintain their distance around other people. 

just like that, the rest of the week passed by in the blink of an eye. everyone enjoyed to the fullest, especially shivin. even though shivi hated planes the most, she was so looking forward to momo taking care of her ❤️  pretty soon, they reached back home to india carrying a bundle of happy memories with them. 

❣️❣️❣️

NOTE- 

only one more chapter left in this story! i will update the last chapter in a few minutes. technically it's  not the last chapter though because my other story will just be a leap of this story haha 😂 kinda wanted to make the greece trip longer but really wanna start the other book, so if you have any greece ideas just tell me i'll write it in the os book❤️

my fellow gujju friends : do u all like tindora nu shaka? personally it's my fav after khichdi😍😍