💘 head over heels in love 💘

shivin were already super tired as they had a hectic shooting all day. they were happy to get to the interview as they had packup right after.

the interviewer asked them what they liked about eachother the most, and it was like they couldn't stop talking.. their complement session lasted a long time, but it had to come to a halt because shivi knew that if it lasted longer, then people would start suspecting things.

talking about their favorite actors, mohsin said he likes sharukh khan.

m - she doesn't like any of the khans...

s - yes... ANY of the khans 😜😜

momo and shivi continued their compatibility test teasing and making fun of eachother. but you know what they say, you tease the people who you love the most 😜♥️ (if y'all wanna watch the interview just search up 'mohsin khan and shivangi joshi compatibility test')

after the interview a tried shivi walked back to her vanity, but before stopped to say bye to Kanchi. 

she was about to go inside her vanity when some one pulled her from the side .

of course it was our fav heartthrob Mohsin Khan😉

m - kya kahatha tumne?? you don't like any of the Khans. well Ms Shivangi Joshi, i would like to inform you that one of the Khan's is crazy about you and is excited to make you future Mrs. Shivangi Mohsin Khan😏

with this momo leaned in closer.

their noses touched, their breaths mingled and then......

"SHIVANGI!!!!" kanchi shouted .

shivi came out of her dream to realize her surroundings. ;)

k - "kab se chilla rahi hoon! kaha kho gayi.. dude, don't tell me you were dreaming."

kanchi got her answer when shivi started fumbling with her choice of words.

k - sorry shivi, but you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow for your romance. your bae already left to go home. btw my mom isn't home today so i'm gonna stay at your house overnight, ok? 

s - sure! i'll tell mom. 

shivi told Yashoda Aunty and Kanchi went home with her. they were sitting on the bed watching 'Badrinath ki Dulhania' when Shivi's phone beeped.

m - hey tweety. send me a selfie. i miss your face 😍♥️

s - nooo i look ugly right now momo😂

m - don't ever say that to me again. you're the most gorgeous person i've ever laid my eyes on. i could sit there & stare at you until i couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. you are perfect in every way, shape, and form. now send me a selfie ❤️

when shivi saw this text she literally couldn't stop smiling. she took her pillow and hugged it really tightly. 

s - momo, i honestly don't know what to say. i just know that i love you soooo much ❤️ i don't know what i did to deserve you. also if you were here right now i'd give u a big hug and kissy😘❤️

m - so... mai aajau😉

shivi blushed at this and looked down. she sent momo a selfie

kanchi - aagar tumhara aur jeeju ka romance ho gaya ho to mai movie unpause kardu?

s - kyon? rohan jeeju busy hai kya😏 

they both laughed and continued with the movie.

at the Khan house momo, as usual, was like a flat tire in front of shivi's selfie. he had been staring at it for the past minute. 

momo texted her-

m - wowww

m - i'm officially dead 😂😍

m - look how beautiful my gf is!

m - i'm so lucky ♥️

shivi's phone kept beeping. shivi replies a bunch of '❤️' emojis to momo. 

k - why don't you just call momo to have a sleepover with you instead of me?

s - noo momo said uske liye time hai abhi..

then shivi realized what she said and got so embarrassed that she burried her face in her pillow.

k - ooh aisa h kya😉😉

soon kanchi fell asleep, and shivin stayed up liking Kaira edits on insta  (at that time there weren't many shivin edits because no one knew about them dating na)

s & m were thinking the same exact things despite not being with eachother : "hopefully the day comes soon that we will be liking SHIVIN edits instead of Kaira😻❤️

————————-

updated guys!

so now since the confession happened i might jump around a couple days every chapter. i want to get as much real shivin into the story as possible ❣️ so like i might only write about the special events they talked about. (for example in December 2016 : Star Screen Awards, Christmas, New Year, etc) with a few extra shivin chapters. should i do that?

- khushi 💞😊