😭 can't live without you 😭

shivi woke up in the morning, excited for the day to come. she could spend time with her bet friend and soulmate in one, mohsin.

she went to the set and seeing mohsin's car went straight to his vanity. she hugged him from the back. 

s - hi baby!

mohsin instantly broke the hug. shivi was shocked at this.

m - hi.

s - kya hua momo? tum aaj acche mood mai nahi lag rahe ho?

m - shivi, we need to talk. 

shivangi was shocked by these words. mohsin was never rude to her, and the words 'we need to talk' were never good.

shivangi nervously asked "kya?"

m - shivangi. it's been a great couple weeks with you, but i think it's time we seperate.

shivangi was so shocked. she felt like her entire world care crashing down at the word 'seperate'. 

yet she somehow composed herself and asked, "what?! kya hua momo? you're kidding with me right. dekho mujhe aisey pranks bilkul pasand nai hai."

m - (cutting her off) stop shivangi! don't you understand when i tell you something once?! yes it's true, i want to seperate with you. i have found someone way better. she isn't immature like you. not to mention she is gorgeous. rather than cheating on you why don't you just make this easy for the both of us and break up with me. it's better this way. i don't love you!

s - what are you saying mohsin?! i can't live without you! no matter if you love me or not i love you.  you were okay yesterday and now this?! how could you hurt me like this?

m - shivangi, please stop wasting my time. yes we can be friends and all that. just forget about me!

s - out of all the things i can do that's one impossible thing. i can't forget about you, no matter how much you hurt me. 

out of annoyance, mohsin walked out of the vanity, leaving a shocked shivi behind. she fell to the floor crying.

s - Bhagwan Ji, i only asked for one thing in life : mohsin. why are you snatching my only happiness away from me?! what can i do now? i don't think i'll be able to live without him

—————

"THUD!"

shivi suddenly awakened to find herself on the floor, surrounded by her belongings. she was covered head to toe in sweat and tears. 

it took a few moments for shivi to process what was going on, before she realized that what she just had was a nightmare. before thinking anything, she thanked God for making this  a dream only, not reality. she felt a pang on her chest just with the thought of this converting into reality, though. her life would be turned upside down, as even she couldn't live without momo. in this month, he had become a part of her daily routine, she couldn't imagine life without him. she looked to her curtains and saw a few rays of sunshine coming through her window. turning to the clock, she noticed the red letters say "5:50 AM" . 

shivangi decided to reach set early and talk to mohsin.

❣️❣️❣️

sorry for scaring you all with yesterday's precap and today's title 😆tysm for 7K views ❤️!!

will update the next part in a few hours 💞

precap - shivins promise to each other 😍😍💘