💓first jealously💓

thank you sooo much everyone for more than 1000 views in just two days !!💗☺️

leap of 4 months - now it is september 2016. shivin are becoming closer and closer just 

like kaira. they are now best friends, but no realizations of feelings have happened...yet😆

SEPTEMBER 2016- one day shivi was coming to set early in the morning-

s - "hiii momo good morning!"

m- "good morning shivi! itni excited kyu lag rahi ho aaj?"

s- "momo aj mera dost rahul aa raha hai. voh bhi ek actor hai. we studied together in college. when he comes i will introduce him to you. he is sooo nice and amazing!"

momo's POV

it's been four months since we've known eachother but before this shivi hasn't talked about me the way she talks about this rahul guy🙄 whatever mohsin isme tu kyu itna affected ho raha hai?

m- "sure shivi i will meet him. today our shoot is ending early anyways. so call me when he comes or just come to my vanity."

they then separated and went to their own vanities to get ready. after the shoot was over rahul came outside . shivi was talking to momo when she saw rahul and ran to hug him.

r- "hiii babe! long time no see ! i missed you shivi!!!"

momo's pov 

why did he hug her? and she hugged him back?! and he called her shivi?! only i have the right to call her shivi, this name is copyrighted by mr mohsin khan😛 shivi's best friend. not this rahul dude!

he snapped out of his thoughts when shivi shook him . 

s- "momo?? kha kho gaye? anyways , meet rahul. rahul this is mohsin, my co star"

m- (thinking) co star? she didn't mention that i'm her best friend, not just her co star.

r- "hii mohsin! anyways chalo babe humein bohot kuch karna hai"

momo gritted his teeth in anger at the word 'babe'. shivi wasnt rahuls babe.. he has no rights to call her babe whatsoever!😂 shivi bid bye to momo and left with rahul arm and arm.

momo went back to his vanity after this and indulged in deep thought 

"why did it affect me so much that she talked to that rahul boy? they're just friends. whenever i see her with someone else why do i get a weird feeling in my heart? like today when i saw her so close to another boy for the first time my heart wanted to grab her hand and snatch her away from the hold of that rahul. when he called her 'babe' i got very upset. i just wanted to scream aloud 'she isn't your babe' . but why am i acting like this? am i jealous? no no, why would i be? we are just friends and nothing else. but except for jealousy what else could this feeling possibly be? i really don't know. should i call sajjad and ask? no - he'd make fun of me. is it possible? do i? do i —"

the rest you will see in the next update😝 right now it's 4:30 in the afternoon here, so i'll try to update around 9 at night♥️♥️

thank you so much for all the votes and comments!!😭❤️

ps: what did you think about momo's post for shivi's birthday? i was honestly kinda disappointed, but again it's their personal matter. if they are together, then he definitely wished her privately☺️

see you all in a few hours with the next update!

~khushi✨