🌸 declaring our love (1) 🌸

hey guys! i'm thinking of starting a short story on Kaira or Shivin on their childhood love, should i?

❣️❣️❣️

it was late January now, and shivin stayed very busy in shooting. they were shooting the Kaira engagement episodes night and day, so they barely got to spend time with eachother. the shooting finally wrapped up, and shivin got an off day. they were excited to spend the day with eachother.

mohsin came to pick up shivi at two in the afternoon at her house. shivi got into his car. 

shivin - mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai! tujhe bhi? 

shivin nodded.

s - you say it first mohsin. 

m - actually, i was wondering if we should tell our fans about our relationship. we've been together for almost month and a half now, and people are starting to get suspicious. 

s - momo, that's exactly what i wanted to tell you too! 

momo smiled at the similar thoughts they were both getting.

m - so how do we go about on this? do we just tell them on instagram?

s  - let's contact a news channel. it will make the moment more special. 

momo happily agreed and called Saas Bahu aur Suspense to come interview them.

the rest of the day was very good. they were very excited to tell the fans about their relation, but they were also nervous. how would they react. and somewhere, deep down they both new they were going to get some hate because they belonged to different religions. they stopped thinking about it and continued their outing cutley as always. they spent most of the time in the car, afraid of people seeing them together. 

shivi saw a Pani Puri stall and yelled "PANI PURI!"

momo got startled and dropped his phone. after seeing why shivi screamed he laughed adoring her cuteness.

m - okkk baccha i will get some panipuri for you. you wait here.

shivi agreed happily and waited in the car. soon, momo came carrying a plate of pani puri.

an idea suddenly struck shivi's mind.

s - "momo mere haath mai nail polish hai, tum mujhe khila do na!"

momo smiled widely remember the moment a few months ago when they both planned how to feed eachother. all those memories moistened his eyes.

he remembered how deep in love he was with her, and in these 2 months their love had only got deeper. 

momo fed shivi her favorite pani puri, all while never breaking their eyelock. he didn't even notice when there were no pani puri left. without moving his eyes from her, he put away the silver foil. 

seeing him not making a movie, shivi couldn't control her feelings and kissed his cheek. shocked but not surprised, he kissed her forehead, and they both willingly joined their lips. 

no hesitation nor anything materialistic. there was no lust at all, just pure love. they broke the kiss and intertwined their hands, wondering how they could fall so much in love with someone ❤️

❣️❣️❣️

precap - declaring our love part 2😍 i'll update in an hour if i get the time 😊