🌹 switzerland special (3) 🌹

still in his arms pretending to sleep; shivi was thinking about what he had just said about her. what more does a girl want than to know that their is no fakeness or lust in a boys feelings towards her? at this point shivi had started to think he also loved her, but she didn't want to conclude anything false. still, her excited emotions took control over her and she couldn't help but smile, which was noticed by momo. this was because he couldn't take his eyes off her beautifully cute face when she was 'sleeping'

m - shivi, tu uth gayi 

s - hmmm, sone do na (faking exhaustion)

m - (softly) waise mai aise din bhar beth sakta hoon, but (louder) plane land hone wala hai shivi

shivi didn't hear the first part but she was startled awake hearing the latter. she might've faked that she was scared of takeoff, but she was really scared of landing.

s - k...kya? plane land hone wala hai?

m- ha shivi, which ever plane takes off has to land na😜

shivi gave him a death stare and continued rambling on 

s - momo, mujhe landing se bohot dar lagta hai... aur mere ears bohot dukhte hai plane mai. sometimes even blood comes out of them 

at this statement momo got worried. how could shivi bleed when he was next to her?

he just wrapped his strong arms around shivi's shoulders and at that time, the time stopped for both of them. all of shivi's worries and fears were crushed & ran away by momo's hand going around her shoulders. of course, it wasn't intense or romantic, her other male co stars had done this before, but this time momo's hand wrapped around shivi in such a way as if he was saying "i care for you" even though he remained silent.

shivi forgot about all her pain & worries and just enjoyed the moment. before they knew it the plane already landed .

s - thank you so much momo

m - why?

s - for everything, for being my best friend. my strength. i haven't ever been this relaxed for a flight, and if this flight went by great it's all thanks to you .

momo wished he could ask for a return gift pointing towards his cheek, but he knew he couldn't do that just yet. he mentally promised himself that this would happen soon.

instead he said "what did i tell you before, shivi? friendship mai no sorry no thank you!"

shivi laughed genuinely and wholeheartedly and they both got off the plane 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they gathered their luggage and got out of the airport area. straight when they got out of the airport shivin and the rest of the cast were mesmerized to see the view : amazing mountains with snow caps. gentle flurries of snow filled with the air & made the environment around them even more beautiful.

they got to the hotel and shivins rooms were right next to eachother. (thanks to kanchi and rohan 😄)

after freshening up shivi went to momo's room

s - momo chalo na switzerland ghoomne chalte hai! 

how could momo say no to shivi as he was also much looking forward to spend the next two weeks with his unofficially lady love 💕 

shivi grabbed momo's hand and together they left the hotel, so intoxicated with each other's presence that they forgot to release. even if they remembered, however, they most likely still wouldn't let go 

they frankly loved taking things slowly, this pre - dating phase was pure bliss for both of them.

m - shivi how are your ears?

s - they are okay now 

m - don't lie to me shivi, i can tell by your face that they are still hurting, let's go back to the hotel room. i talked to yashoda aunty about what you do to fix your ears after a flight. 

shivi was just overwhelmed by his care that it made her even more in love with him.

——————-

really sorry for not uploading earlier guys, over here 9th grade is the start of highschool and things are getting harder with lots more homework that's why 💖

to make it up i'll probably upload the next part in about an hour ❤️

want to know how momo will care for shivi ?

see the next chappy to find out (it will be a cuter one 😉😉)

-khushi💗