What are you doing here?!

I woke up to a knock on the door. "Amelie! Wake up! You are going to be late!," I heard Miss Ross shout through my door. "I don't wanna get up and late for what?," I question, sitting up. "New familes are arriving in 10 minutes Amelie so get up!," I complained and got out of bed 

I was way to lazy to change so I walked into my bathroom, had a shower and got back into my pjs, my Totoro onesie, and pulled over my Dan and Phil sweatshirt

I walk down the stairs and put my music on. I was listening to P!ATD and singing along quietly until I went flying down the stairs. "Oww!," I shout and see Amy laughing at me with her army. 

"No one will adopt you today freak!," She laughed and walked off. I sighed and stood up. I walked over to my corner where I normally sat and Miss Ross walked over. 

"Why the hell are you not dressed!" She shouted, causing all the parents attention drawn to me and I hate attention drawn to me. 

"Because I don't fucking want to!" I glared back and she walked away, rolling her eyes. I wanted to make a rude comment but I kept it my until my phone vibrated.

AmazingPhil has uploaded a new video.

I fist pump the air and click on it. It is the PINOF 9! I smiled and watched the video.   

"Hey guys!," "Hello internet!,"

By the end I was dying of laughter and getting weird stares for the new families. I had tears in my eyes until I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I jumped.

"OH MY HOLY JESUS!," I screamed and laughed.

"Sorry about that!," I heard a familiar voice. "Oh! You are watching PINOF! That was a great video to make wasn't it Dan," Wait what! I turned around to see Dan and Phil looking at me.

"H-h-h-hi!," I smiled but fangirling inside, "What are you doing here," I questioned.

"Oh we are looking to adopt!," Phil smiled and I nodded. "What age and gender?," I ask and they laughed. "Oh like 10-15 year old girl," I grinned. "Okay! Have fun looking for people then!," I said.

"Hey anyway. We would like to interview you! One because you look like a cool girl and two because your onesie is amazing compared to all the other girls here" Dan laughed and I did more fan girling. "ME!" I squealed and they nodded.

"So what is your name?," 

"Amelie,"

"Age?," 

"14,"

"Favourite band?,"

"P!ATD and MCR,"

"Hobbies?,"

"Singing, procrastinating, watching YouTube,"

"Also if you don't mind me asking how did you end up in this dump if you don't mind me asking?" 

This question I couldn't answer.. 

~FLASHBACK~

"AMELIE! GET IN THE CAR NOW YOU FAT PIG!," I heard my  drug addict mother scream to me. Shaking, I walked downstairs in my Dan and Phil hoodie she had brought me the day before for my birthday. She dragged me by me hair into the car. Tears poured down my face but I didn't scream for help. I didn't do anything. I just wanted death more then anything. She beat me with a baseball bat. She threw bottles at my head. I passed out. I got thrown into a lake to drown but  the Police found me in the middle of the lake looking at the sky. At school I learnt how to prevent drowning so I was okay apart from the fear of water and the coldness that I have never felt  ever since. 

~End of flashback~

"Amelie? Amelie? AMELIE?," Dan said slowly getting louder to get me out of my terrible trance  whilst stroking my hair. I felt warm tears fall down my face and a warm hand wipe them away. I peer up at them and smile. Even not on YouTube they are amazing guys "Thank you guys"   

"Amelie we want to adopt you"