Cuts and anger

I heard a knock on my door and I unlocked it. 

"Mimi?" Phil said hugging my side but I wince in pain. 

"Are you okay?" He questioned and I nodded. 

"Yep" I am lying. I am a terrible lier. 

"Amelie. You are lying. You are not okay" I hugged him tightly and he stroked my back. 

"I am not okay! What do you think! Dan hates me" I said standing up. I walked over to my bag which I had packed with clothes in just in case they wanted to send me back. 

"Mimi. Dan doesn't hate you and put the bag down" He said and I put the bag down. 

"Sure" I whispered and Dan walked in. 

"Amelie?" He said. 

"What do you want?" I said angrly. My anger was boiling inside me. 

"Why did you leave this morning?" He asked. 

"I went out on a walk. Problem? I felt sad" I whispered still staring at the wall and punching my arm. 

"You can't go out like that" He said. 

"YOU SHOULDN'T CALL ME STUPID THEN!" I turned at him and swang my arm at him. Phil grabbed my arms before it got to him. 

"Amelie!" Phil shouted. I just started to sob. I don't care if they are watching me. 

~CUTTING WARNING~

Dan POV

I can't believe she just went to punch me. I looked at Phil in shock as he grabs her arms and shouts at her. She started to sob so she ran into her bathrooms. 

"Phil. What have I done?" I whisper falling into Phil's chest. He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me until we heard yelps of pain so I bang on the door. 

"Amelie unlock the door" I shout to the door.

useless

fat

ugly

mental

She was whispering words and then wincing in pain. Something I did when I used to cut. 

"Phil! Get the spare key and quick!" I say and Phil runs to get the key. He soon returns and hands over the key. I open the door to see her back against the wall with blood on the floor. She was sobbing. 

"Ams" I whispered and she backed away. 

"I am so sorry Dad" She whispered. 

"I am a fucking failer, a bitch, a fat cunt EVERYTHING THAT IS BAD IN THE WORLD I AM!," She whisper shouts. I shout for Phil to get the plasters from the kitchen and I clean the cuts whilst talking to her because she kept flinching. 

"Dad?" She whispers into my shoulder. 

"Yes Amelie?" I say. 

"I am sorry for going to punch you. I was angry. I really do love you but I don't mind if you want to throw me out" She said looking out the window. 

"Amelie... You are Amelie Howell-Lester and forever will be and better when either me or Phil proposes" I wink at her and she smiles. Phil walks in and smiles at her. 

"I love you both" I smile at him and he hugs her. 

"Love you to Mimi but lets plaster up these cuts" 

After all the drama we were playing Mario Kart, eating pizza and laughing at our failers of Mario kart.