A ship has finally sailed

I walked in smiling. I can't believe I know have a boyfriend! I walked over to Francesca who was talking to Zoe, Colleen and Marzia. "Hey guys!," I smile at them. "Zoe, Marzia can I talk to you please?," I ask. They nodded and followed me to a corner. I wanted to apologise from vidcon but I haven't had the time. "Sorry for what happened the other day," I said looking at my feet. "I shouldn't of flipped out and hurt you like that but my anger took over me. Please don't hate me!," I cried and they hugged me. "Amelie we will never hate you! Dan explained to use about how you get angry and then can't control yourself," Zoe said and I smiled. "Thank you guys. I love you," I said. "We love you too," Mariza said and went back to the party. 

I was talking to Troye. I know the Troye Sivan about singing and he suddenly asked me a question. There was a DJ who said earlier how we could do a karaoke and Dan said to me about doing it but I told him kindly no however Troye wasn't taking any of that and pulled me onto the stage. I looked at him with an expression of 'I am going to fucking kill you mate' and he smirked whilst calling everyone over. "Amelie and I are doing the karaoke!" Troye announced proudly and I went wide eyed. Troye wanted to sing with ME? "I urm," I managed to say with now a terrified expression as he asked for Youth by Shawn Mendes to play since I loved that song. 

Troye  Amelie both

Here I am, stuck on this couch
Scrolling through my notes
Heart was broken, still not growing, nah

Waking up to headlines
Filled with devastation again
My heart is broken
But I keep going

Pain, but I won't let it turn into hate
No, I won't let it change me
Never losing sight of the one I keep inside
Now, I know it
Yeah, I know it

You can't take my youth away
This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

It's hard to sleep at night
Knowing what's outside
Feeling hopeless
I need focus

You hit me with words I never heard come out your mouth
To be honest
I don't want it, no

Pain, but I won't let it turn into hate
No, I won't let it change me

You can't take my youth away
This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

Pain, but I won't let it turn into hate
No, I won't let it change me
Pain, but I won't let it turn into hate
No, I won't let it change me

You can't take my youth away
This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away (youth away)

This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today

You can't take my youth away

The song finished and everyone clapped wildly. I started laughing because I am awkward like that which makes everyone else laugh which makes me laugh more. "Well urm thank you guys!," I giggle as I jump off the stage into Alex's arms. "Opps sorry Alex," I laugh as he grins at me. "I love you! That was fucking amazing," He said putting me down. "Thanks babe!," I say but I started blushing wildly as Dan looks at me and grins. "Shit someone aka my Dad is staring at us," I blush and grab his hand. "Follow me," I say and pull him to the garden. It was currently 1am and I was unbelievably tired. Yes I may be 15 but I am still a child in heart. We sit in the hammock and he pulls out his phone. "Smile beautiful," He says and I smile. He takes a picture and I fall asleep on his shoulder. I suddenly felt something warm on my lips which made me feel happy and fuzzy inside. "Good night Amelie," He whispered and then lent back into my head.

Dan POV

Amelie and Troye had finished talking off stage as I looked at Phil. He had tears in his eyes and I wrapped him in a bear hug like he does with me. "Was that really our daughter bear?," He whispered in my ear. "Yes it was," I pulled away and look behind me as I see Amelie in Alex's arms, whispering at each other. She looked over to me and she was blushing extremely. I grin at her then she grabbed him by his hand and pulls him outside. I followed them sneakily to the door and see them at the hammock taking a picture. They are only friends Dan calm down. I walk over to Phil who was at the bar getting a drink. "Hey Lion," I smile as he hands the money over. "Amelie is with Alex. Are they like a thing?," I say and he shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe but we can wait but if so a ship has sailed!," He laughed. "Oh my god you sound like what the phans sounded like when we said about us holy Jesus," I grinned.  "Yeah but look at them," He says looking at the hammock. Amelie looked like she was asleep until Alex's head went over hers and he kisses her. "Phil! Did you see that!," I said smiling like crazy. "They are a thing!,"  

Okay! I am happy I ship hehe! Amlex has SAILEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! 

~From your happy author

ALSO PINCH PUNCH THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH! I am also editing my past chapters so go re-read and see if I have added anything different! Baiii beans x