What should we do

I sheepishly walked into the office and sit down. "Miss Lester" I stood up and walked in. "What was that about Miss? I do not tolerate that bad behaviour at this school! " She shouted and I just played with my hands. "Answer my question!" She demanded and I whimpered. "She was talking about my parents" I suddenly got a burst of confidence from my inner demon. "I hate when people talk disrespectfully about them. They have no fucking right!" I shout back as I fall back in my seat. They will be so mad at me.... "Language and I'm calling your parents!" She screamed as she walked out the room and I go onto twitter. They better call Phil not Dan.

Dan POV

"Hello internet an-" I suddenly got interrupted by my phone ringing violently in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was from Am's school. 

"Hel-"

"Hello is this Mr Lester?" I heard a high pitched voice say from the other side of the phone.

"Yes it is! What's up?"

"Amelie is currently in the office after beating a child up"

"What? That is not our daug-"

"It is Mr Lester. Amelie Lester, your adoptive chil-"

"I know that just carry on"

"Please come and collect her now. Bye"

I hung up and turned the camera off. She is in deep shit.

I stormed into the living room and Phil looked at me with a worried expression. "Bear?" "Phil. Come with me" I said dragging him out by the hand and then holding it gently. 

We soon arrive at her school and Phil looks at me when we go in. "Hello Mr and Mr Lester" She says scowling at us. We follow her to a room the sat Amelie in. "Sit down please" She scowled as we sat on the seats next to Amelie. She was stroking her barely faded cuts. She just doesn't do any eye contact apart to her scared wrists. "The reason I've brought you two in is because Amelie was found punching a girl by the name of Emily Owen. Why?" She said looking over at our daughter. "She was making unnecessary jokes about you two" She choked in a small voice. "She called you faggots" She muttered and the headteacher laughed. She suddenly looked up at her with a face full of anger that neither me or Phil have ever seen. She stood up and walked over to her. "HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT SOMEONE CALLING MY DAD'S, THE PEOPLE I'VE LOOKED UP TO EVEN BEFORE THEY BROUGHT ME OUT OF THE HELL HOLE THEY CALLED ORPHANGE, FAGGOTS YOU EVIL FUCKING BITCH! I'M SICK OF EMILY GETTING HER WAY JUST BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER!" She shouted at the top of her lungs causing her to go bright red and causing me and Phil to gasp. She sat down and when I looked over at Phil, he was holding her small hand. "Miss Lester leave now. Two weeks exception" She nodded and we walked out with her finger right up in her face. Fuck..... shit just went down...

When we got home she walked into her room. I sighed and fell next to Phil. "What should we do? Ground her?" Phil just nodded. She did beat a kid up but her anger issues? "Just a week Bear. She did defend us" "Lion she exploded! She has to learn to stop!" I placed my head in my hands and Phil snaked his arms around me, dragging me over to him.

Amelie POV

I'm currently sobbing to Francesca over facetime. "Hey Lee. Don't panic! (at the disco.... I'm sorry...) I need to go to sleep now. I love you best friend" I sniffed and closed down Facetime. "I'm such a fuck up" I muttered to myself. I fell back into my pillow and screamed. 

Around an hour later I was listening to Panic! and singing softly to myself until the playlist changed over to Northern Downpour. As soon as it started I sung louder.

If all our life is but a dream
Fantastic posing greed
Then we should feed our jewellery to the sea
For diamonds do appear to be
Just like broken glass to me

And then she said she can't believe
Genius only comes along
In storms of fabled foreign tongues
Tripping eyes, and flooded lungs
Northern downpour sends its love

Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don't you go down

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely

The ink is running toward the page
It's chasin' off the days
Look back at both feet
And that winding knee
I missed your skin when you were east
You clicked your heels and wished for me

Through playful lips made of yarn
That fragile Capricorn
Unraveled words like moths upon old scarves
I know the world's a broken bone
But melt your headaches, call it home

Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don't you go down

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely

Sugarcane (hey moon) in (hey moon)
The easy (hey moon) mornin'
Weather-vanes (hey moon) my (hey moon)
One (hey moon) and lonely

Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don't you go down
You are at the top of my lungs
Drawn to the ones who never yaw

By the end I was full on sobbing. This was the song played at my biological fathers funeral. I felt myself being ingulfed in a hug. "Hey sweetheart" Phil said and next thing you know I was crying into his shirt. 

I'M SORRY... IT'S BAD... I HATE MYSELF AT THE MOMENT SO DON'T JUDGE