Birthday trail

I ran like a child into the living room. My smile was plastered onto my face. I was so happy. Dan and Phil were hand in hand, following me as well with a smile plastered on their faces.
"You need to look around for the next clue as in every room," Dan said and I see a red envelope in the sofa crease that belonged to Daniel Howell.
"Found it!,"
"Read it then silly!," Phil giggled and I opened it.

Wow you found clue one! Next you have to go to the place that for nerds people love!

I knew straight away were to go.
"The nerd room!," I shouted, running over to nerd room. My eyes darted around the room and I saw the next clue in an envelope under the mouse.

Clue two! You are on a roll! Now go to the place were you love to drink!  

I instantly knew where to go. STARBUCKS! I grabbed my shoes and waited for my Dad's to follow. I run out the door and down the street and by the end I was SOOOO out of breath. I walk in to see Maddie. The normal person who severed us. She smiled at me and gestured me over. 

"Amelie hi! Dan and Phil gave me this to give to you! Happy birthday darling!," She smiled handing me a latte and the next clue. 

"Thanks Mads!," I say and sit down next to my Dad's. I opened it and see the next clue.

Okay now go to a place that we know well. It begins with S and ends with T! It has our favourite type of food in it.

I had to think about this one. "I think it is the sweet shop because M&Ms are there and I love them," I laughed and I walked across the street because surprisingly it was across the road from Starbucks. 

I got given the last note by my Dad's. We were sat on a park bench. I had gotten gifts from some of the shops we went to. We had donuts, sweets, HP stuff and lots more.

This is the last clue. We hope you had a great day but now we have the pleasure of taking you to the final place!

Suddenly Dan puts a blindfold around my eyes. "Jesus fucking Christ Daniel!," I shouted. "Language!," Phil said as I suddenly get guided somewhere. "Dad calm down I am 15 also how long will this take?," "Not long don't complain!," Dan laughed. 

About 3 minutes later I heard noises for somewhere and then we stopped. Dan and Phil took of the blindfold and I see darkness.