what time is it? SUMMER TIME!

It was last period and I suddenly felt a hand touched my shoulder. Abbie's. "Have you done your homework?," She asked laughing and I nodded. "The bitch better leave me alone," I laughed as we walked into maths. I handed her the homework and sat at my desk. My head was in a different world. I was thinking about Dan and Phil. All the moments we have had together like the first day of oreo eating. I laughed and the teacher looked at me. "Why you laughing Miss Howell-Lester?!," She shouted. "I don't know," I said and I got saved by the bell. I picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder. Abbie was taking the bus so I decided to as well.

  "I AM BACK FROM FUCKING HELL BITCHES!," I made a dramatic entrance into the apartment. I walked past the nerd room and heard Dan and Phil laughing. "Mimi we are recording Sims and I am keeping that in! You were so loud omg," Phil laughed and I fell to the floor. "NUHHHHHH!," "I fucking dramatic daughter everyone! Oh wait that was something to do with English! Dramatic daughter?!," Dan laughed awkwardly and I physically died with laughter. I walk out the room to let them do there thing. I jumped onto the bed and pulled out my phone. I go onto Tumblr because who wouldn't but WE ARE OFF FOR THE SUMMER! WOOOO!!!!!!! 

I walk down to the kitchen and see Dan and Phil making out. "Ewww! Get a room!," I squealed, "My eyes!!," I run into the living room. Dan blushed a deep red.  "I wanted food and I saw that!," She said still laughing her head off. "Sorry Mimi," Phil said looking at a blushing Daniel Howell. "I am going to get food and go back to my Tumblr session and you can carry on doing urmm that," I grabbed Dan's Malteasers and ran off. "Hey there mine!,"