Imma bet you ;)

We was all sat on the sofa of the tour bus as we got introduced to two people who were going to stay on the tour bus with us for the next two months on tour in America. "Hey so this is Demi and this is Peyton!" Dan said looking towards the two people. "We have more people on our team but we will meet them all at places" I nodded and smiled at Demi and Peyton. Peyton had curly brown hair which goes a little way past her shoulders, her eyes are a light brown and dark brown mixture and she look friendly. Demi had ginger hair which was like mine in style, her eyes are green and blue. Her right eye blue and left eye green. She looked like my type of person! 

"We are about to leave" The driver said as Demi pulled out champagne. "To Interactive Introverts!" Demi said as we all replied. She poured champagne into everyone glasses but when she came to give me some and Dan looked other at that time. "Demi! Don't give the child alcohol!" He said causing everyone else to laugh. I snatched the bottle and poured some in my glass. "Bitch I am 14 and so I deserve some" I said then I took a sip of the drink. "Fucking hell Amelie give me the glass" Dan said so I rolled my eyes and handed it over. "Oi" He warned and I smirked "I just wanna get drunk Dad!" I laughed and so did Demi. "What about we play Mario Kart?" Phil said to change the subject, "Also no because one you are to young to drink and two we have a show" "So do you" I muttered as Dan sorted out the Nintendo. "This is the only night me and Demi can hang out cause we will have a lot of shit to do" Peyton laughed as we got into our game.

"I think we should do a tournament" I said and they all nodded. "I challenge Phil" I laughed because he knew I was good. "Oh no! You are good at this Ams. You are just like Dan but a younger version but fine I will go against Ams"

"FIGHT ME BITCH"

"Oi language!"

"WHY AM I LAST AGAIN?"

"Cause you need to protect da butt Philly!" 

"NUH UH PHILIP MICHEAL LESTER DON'T GO IN FRONT OF M- NUH UH SHE DIDN'T I AM COMING FOR YOU DAD!"

"Well Amelie Lester I am in fro- wait nope I am in third. WAIT AMELIE LESTER DON'T YOU DARE CROSS THE FLIPPING LIN- you crossed the finish line. GOD DANG IT!"

"I kicked your butt Dad!" I laughed and he pretended to sulk. "Amelie I'll go against you!" Peyton said and we fought to the death.

Around an hour later it came down to me and Dan for the finals. It was now around 1 in the morning and I was ready to beat his arse. "3 2 1 GO!" 

"Imma beat your arse Daddy"

"No you are not child imma beat you"

"Hell no cause look I AM IN THE LEAD"

"AMELIE LESTER DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SHOOT ME WITH YOUR SHELL. I HAVE PROTECTED MY BUTT"

"I AM SO CLOSE!"

"HAHA DANIEL JAMES LESTER I HAVE CROSSED THE LINE IN FIRST PLACE!"

"Sure- wait you have as well!"

"My prize should be some champagne" I hinted at Dan as Demi brought over the drink. "Demi it is 1 in the morning. Amelie bed please! In one of the bunks because me and Dad are in the master room so you, Demi and Peyton will be in the bunks" Phil said as I sighed. "I am not tired!" I said as I suddenly got picked up by Dan and put into one of the bunks along with my phone, phone charger, headphones laptop and laptop charger. "Goodnight Daddy" I said and he kissed my head. "Night Ams. Try to sleep and if you feel sad come into our room" I nodded and pulled the curtain. I looked at my phone and smiled. The lock screen was a picture of me and my parents at my birthday. It was a selfie of us with Dan doing bunny ears on me and me laughing at him and I was in Phil's arms. I loved that picture. My home screen was of me and Alex at the wedding because Dan is creepy as fuck and took a picture of us asleep. We was in the hammock with my head on his chest and my legs curled with him. I love him to bits. 

Me: Hey babe x You alright? xx I miss you x

Alex <3: Umm who is this? 

Me : Alex babe. This is Amelie, your girlfriend you doof.

Alex <3: You are not his girlfriend. I am

Me: Alex stop teasing me. Ily you are scaring me.

Alex <3: This is Emily. You know the girl from school and Alex is my boyfriend.

Suddenly I had tears in my eyes. I called Alex and saw them naked on the bed on top of each other. "Alex?" I cried and he looked at me. "Amelie this isn't what it looks like" "YES IT FUCKING IS YOU CUNT. GO HAVE FUCKING SEX WITH THAT HOE THEN YOU BITCH. YOU ARE LUCKY I AM ON TOUR OTHERWISE I WOULD OF KILLED YOU. JUST BECAUSE I AM ON TOUR DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN GO FUCK THE PERSON THAT HAS BULLIED ME SINCE I STARTED SCHOOL. WE ARE DONE BITCH" I screamed down the phone. Not caring about anyone else on the bus. It might be 2 in the morning but Dan and Phil are deep sleepers. I got off my bunk and walked into our living area, shut the door, and began to sob.

I am sorry for the amount of language in that hehe. It also makes me so happy to see you guys reading, voting and commenting! 

If you wanna ask questions you can ask them to.....

Me (Author)

Amelie: Child of DAP ;D

Dan: Just sister Danyul ;D

Phil: Just sister Philip ;D

Alex: Ex Boyfriend

Emily: Bully

Demi: Person on tour with her

Peyton: Person on tour with her

Francesca: Internet friend

Imma post more tonight <3 

~From your happy author who just brought tatinof and dabgo :D

----------------------------------------------------------