Back to school

"Child you need to wake up, you go back to school today!" Phil said as I sat up. September 5th. I was in year 9 now yay. I put on a MCR t-shirt, black ripped jeans, an interactive introverts hoodie on which had my name on the back with the team on it in two I's(which everyone got if the were on the team) and my conversers. I grabbed my bag and put it in the living room, where I saw my parents were. "Morning guys!" I smiled at them and I got handed pancakes. 

"See you later!" I shouted through the apartment and I shut the door. I put my headphones in and go to the bus stop. I got onto the bus and sat in a spare seat at the back. I glanced out the window until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Abbie. "OH MY GOD AMELIE!" She shouted whilst jumping next to me. "ABBIE!" I said wrapping my arms around her. "I missed you!" She said looking at my hoodie. "I can't believe I saw you in London, when your Dad proposed. I rubbed my head and laughed. "You went to II?" "Yeah! Just to see my best friend!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Abbie walked into form after her talking about how cool my hoodie was and how much of a bitch Alex was and our form tutor looked at me. "Amelie is back class!" I smiled and sat down. "Six months on tour with your Dad's and they got married and you sang at there wedding! Very eventful!" I looked shocked at her. "How did you know that?" I laughed awkwardly, only just seeing that everyone was looking at me "Phil's proposal was on the news, you singing at your parents wedding was trending and you have been around the world" I scratched the back of my head. Well now I need to hope and pray that we didn't watch the news because we are on it today. "Anyway lets watch the news class!"She put on the news, Newsround to be correct the thing we are fucking on shit, shit, shit, shit, and you know what the show was on?! THE TOUR! WITH PARTS OF ME IN IT! I sighed and pulled out my phone to ignore embarrassment until fits of laughter came from the class. "You fell of the stage!" FUCK SAKE!! 

Me: ffs

Daddy: What?

Me: You remember we did the news thing?   

Daddy: Yes.......

Me: WE ARE FUCKING WATCHING IT AND WHOEVER PUT ME FALLING OFF STAGE ON IT WILL BE DEAD!

Daddy: We need a grave for you father.

Me: PHILIP! 

LMAO This was a bad chapter but I need ideas :D

~From your author thing