YOU DID THAT!

After a day of talking about the tour, learning, being shouted at by teacher and more I finally got home. "PHILIP MICHEAL LESTER YOU BITCH!" I shouted through the house and I heard fits of laughter from the living room. I walked into the living room and threw my bag at him. "YOU DID THAT!" I shouted and Dan was dying of laughter in the corner because I told him earlier. "What?" He said with a confused face. "YOU PUT ME FALLING OFF THE STAGE ONTO THE FUCKING NEWS AND NOW I HAVE A SHITTY NICKNAME FROM MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL BECAUSE OF IT OH MY GOD!" I shouted and Dan gave me a look. "Language jesus" Dan said but Phil just looked terrifued until I started laughing. He sighed with relief. "I am joking Dad" I smiled, jumping inbetween them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to make a video" Dan said out of the blue. "Bear you are actually gonna record for once!" Phil giggled and Dan glared at him. "I wanna make a video with you two. Wait PINOF?" Dan said looking over at my face, which currently had a huge smile plastered across it. "YES, YES, YES!" I squealed.

I had no inspiration but look at my Phan One Shots because i'll be posting a few today <3

~Love your shitty author