Another tour?!

I woke up and looked at my phone to see a tweet from Panic! At The Disco. 

Panic! At The Disco: We are coming to Europe for our Euro leg of the tour! Get your tickets!

I squealed and jumped up with a huge smile on my face. I ran into the living room to see my parents in the room, holding each other close, talking about something. 

"Morning my favourite parents! I love you!" Dan looked at Phil then back at me. 

"What are you hinting at Miss?" He smirked. 

"NOTHING!" I yell a bit too loud. They looked at me and I exploded.

"Dadspanicatthediscoiscomingtoeuropeandiwannagoandseethemattheo2pleasepleaseplease" I blurted out and Dan laughed. 

"Say that again, slower please!" "Panic! is coming to Europe next year and I wanna go please!" I begged and Phil looked at Dan with a worried expression. 

"Urm well. We have kinda planned to go on tour next year" Phil whispered and my face dropped. 

"WAIT WHAT?" I screamed.

"We've been planning ever since ii to go on a tour all of next year called The Amazing Tour Is On Fire. It's like an actual show compared to ii," Dan said, "And we want you in it" My face went to a huge smile. 

"Really?" I said jumping around. 

"Yeah but you can not tell anyone and I mean anyone until we announce it soon." Phil said in a fatherly tone, a tone that  I've never heard unless he is pissed off at me or Dan.  

"I wouldn't! What is for dinner anyway?" I ask and they shrug their shoulders.

"Can we have Chinese?" I grin and Phil picks up the menu and orders because he is that good, and we have Chinese way too much, he knows our order and they know our order. Whilst Phil orders I walk into my room and change into my Totoro onesie and pull my hood up. I wipe the little bit of makeup I have on my face and walk back into the living room to see the boys talking and discussing ideas of our tour next year. I hop in between them and take a nosy on their laptops. 

COME THROUGH MICROWAVE

PHIL MICROWAVED LAPTOP

7 SECOND CHALLANGE - have phans submit them

WHATEVER PHIL WANTS TO DO 

WEIRD KID  - have phans weird stories

UNCLE DAN PHONE HOTLINE - have phans problems recorded

AMELIE'S PART OF SHOW

TUMBLR TAG IRL - have phans submit art

TIME TRAVEL - PINOF 86, PHIL DIES BY TWIRKING 

DAN HAS EXICTENTAL CRISIS

FANFICS - make fanfics cause phans are creepy af, be controlled

DIL - dil comes, talks about why he did stuff, 

SONG  - need to write song

I giggle at the list and they look at me. "What do you think? We need to send it off to our company to develop the tour and give us lines and shit like that" Dan said and I replied with a nod. 

"OOO can I do a truth and dare and get people to submit dares?" I ask and they nod. I yawn as they switch over to anime and the door went. 

"I shall get it!" I shout running down to the door. I handed the money over to the man and take it back upstairs to eat it.

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while and BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING I know TATINOF was BEFORE II but IDC haha vote, comment and do that stuff or i'll cry ty ly bb.

-Your friendly emo author xx