Starbucks at 3

Amelie POV

I woke up really early and by really early I meant 3am early. I sat up and stared at the ceiling. I felt sad. I went on my phone but that didn't make me happy so I put on my Dan and Phil hoodie, jeans and a panic! vest top. I grabbed my keys, money and left my phone on the drawer. I quietly walked out the apartment not wanting to wake Dan and Phil up and shut the door. I ran downstairs and walked out. It was really cold and I regret not putting a jacket on. I walked into town and walked into the 24/7 Starbucks and got a mint hot chocolate since it was around Christmas time. I sat down in the corner and grabbed out a book from the shelve. 

A 1000pg book later it was 8am so I started to walk home. "See you later" I smiled at the lady who was labelled by the name of Maddie. 

"See you later darling" She replied and I walked out.

I walked into the apartment hoping D and P weren't awake but nope they were clearly awake. 

"AMELIE!" Phil said running over to me. 

"Hi I guess" I mumbled walking to my room but an angry looking Dan grabs my wrists right before I get to my room. 

"AMELIE HOWELL-LESTER WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!" He shouted at me. 

"Doesn't matter" I said pulling away from Dan and walked into my room. Dan looked at Phil and they came running over soon being hit by my locked door.

About 10 minutes later I heard Dan shouting. 

"Bear calm down" Phil said in a calming voice.

"NO WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE RUN AWAY LIKE THAT?" He shouted. 

"Bear calm it she can hear" 

"I DON'T CARE! SHE IS A STUPID CHILD!" 

"Bear don't say that" I didn't bother to hear the rest of the sentence but I got my keys from my pocket were my blades were kept and unlocked them. I was 3 weeks clean ever since they adopted me but look what I am doing now.

~CUTTING COMING UP~

I walked into the bathroom with a blade in tight grip and pulled up my sleeve. "I deserve this ," I say muttering to myself.

Fat

The blade touched my skin. I pressed it down and scraped it across the whole wrist. Blood came trickling out but I didn't care.

Ugly

Another one.

Worthless

Another one but short and deep under my shirt.

Dan even said this.... Stupid

Slice. I did this one on my arm. Deep and long but not that deep that it would kill me. The blood bubbled up and came through the skin. That one hurt. I wiped the blood away and hid the blade. I climbed into bed and cried. 

~CUTTING DONE~

SLAM. They went out. I unlocked the door and walked out. I opened the fridge and got two cans of Fanta and then a water bottle. I got my cereal out the cupboard, some fruit and sweets and I found a note on the desktop.

Hey Amelie 

We don't know if you are going to read this but me and Dan have gone to Starbucks for a few hours. Love you

Dan and Phil x

I walked back to my room and locked the door again. I went onto Instagram and did a live stream. Many people joined and it was nice talking to them until one comment and then millions of comments showed up. It was nice and chilled till I saw certain comments which then lead to a storm of comments. 

Amelie Dan is on!

HI DAN!!

Daniel Howell: Hi Ams

"Hey urm Dan" I said trying not to burst into tears. One because my wrist was in pain and two he called me stupid so I looked down and read the comments.

Amelie why are you so sad?

Amelie are you alright

What is wrong?

Daniel Howell: Amelie... Are you okay? We need to talk when we get in. Also Phil is with me.

"I know Dad- I mean Dan. You are not here and so is Phil anyway I am going to go guys bye" I say. I started to sob and I was on my desk. I turned around about 3 minutes later. 

"Shit" I said, "I am okay guys just stubbed my toe"

AMELIE?

AMELIE? 

Amelie are you alright?

OH MY GOD AMELIE!! SHIT 

Daniel Howell: Amelie we are coming home now calm down...

This time I turn of the stream and eat my way through the box of cereal until I heard the door open.