O M G

We spent one night in a hotel and there was a tiny window! Yes a tiny window. Stupid, I know but amazing. Today we were getting on the tour bus and seeing it for the first time. A lot is going on right now. We are recording the first show in America, having a crew follow us everywhere for the 'making of ii. A FUCKING TOUR AND I AM SCREAMING INSIDE!! AHHHHH.... 

I heard a knock on the door and yelled at them to come in because I knew that is would be either Dan, Phil or Dan and Phil together. "Morning child!" I heard Dan say as he strolled in with Phil behind. "Come on! We have to go see the tour bus!" Phil's cheery voice said as he picked up my suitcase and rolled it along with his. I skipped down the corridor with a camera following me and I ran straight into a wall. "OH MY GOD!" I laughed, "The glass door has returned!" I could hear the camera crew, Phil and Dan laughing. "You okay there Ams?" Phil said in between laughs. "I am okay!" I said as I turned towards the camera. "Lesson one don't skip down a corridor" I said as my parents walked over. 

-------------------------------------------

We walked out of the hotel and suddenly my eyes got covered by Phil and Dan's hands. "Oh my God!" I heard Phil say. "What! Lemme see! I am blind ahhhhh" I squealed as they started to direct me somewhere, probably to the tour bus and then suddenly I felt myself being picked up by someone and then put down. "Three, Two, One!" I heard Dan shout as they took their hands away from my eyes. The tour bus stood before me. "OH MY GOD!" I squealed whilst jumping up and down, "This looks awesome! Can I go inside please?" I smiled as I turned around to everyone else. The camera crew nodded as I opened the door. I squealed at the sight of it. It was amazing! There was a drivers seat, bunks, a master bedroom, lots of TVs, kitchen, bathroom and living room. 

I am really sad at the moment but I wanted to say something. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONLY PIG I WILL EVER LOVE SHANE DAWSON!! Ilysm :D

~Love your meh-ish author if you could be that :D