maybe one day we can BREAK THE DISTANCE!

todays the day.

Todays. The. Day.

TODAYS THE FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!

I skip out of bed with a huge smile on my face. "Morning guys!," I say jumping on there bed. "Amelie stop it," Phil said rolling into Dan's arms. "NOPE!," They fell back asleep. "For God sake," I muttered and I walked into my room. I grabbed my phone and started playing this loudly. "RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY. ARE YOU GOING TO STAY IN BED LIKE A WUSS? OR ARE YOU GOING TO GET UP AND GRAB LIFE BY THE TIT-BALLS! ARE YOU A WUSS? ARE YOU A WUSS? IS YOU A WUSS? YOU ARE GOING TO JUMP UP IN 3 2 1," And with that they were up and out of bed. "Ha that always works Daniel and Philip!," I laugh," Or shall I say DaniSnotOnFire?," I say aiming that at Dan and he starts tickling me violently. "AHHH. STOP. DAD. STOP. FUCKING. STOP!," I scream and Phil shoots a look at me. "Language," "Hahaha whatever. I am getting dressed byeee!," I say that and sassy walk out of the room. It was so hot outside so I put makeup on my cuts so  no one can see them and put on a black with red stripe beanie, a grey don't go with the flow shirt, red shorts, black vans and my classic glasses. I also keep my hair as normal. 

I go back in the living room and see that the time is half past 11

I go back in the living room and see that the time is half past 11. HALF A FUCKING HOUR!!! I go onto snapchat and she sent me a picture of her satnav saying she is 10 minutes away. I had asked Dan or Phil to record us meeting and they nodded.

AHHHHHHHHHH.... IT IS TIME!!!!! I handed Phil my phone and he started to record. We was walking down to the lobby and I saw her. "FRANKADOODLE!," I screamed and threw my bag on the floor. "LEE!," We had stares from across the room as we sprinted to each other. We got so close that I leaped at her and hugged her, causing the both of us to crash onto the floor. Everyone was watching us and Lou, Phil and other YouTubers like Joey, Daniel, Joe, Felix and Alfie were filming.I was crying and so was she. "OMG! How are you?," I said whilst sobbing. I held her hand and we skipped around in circles. 

Me and Frankadoodle are now in starbucks and talking about everything. I had my phone and we looked at the video. It was so cute!