I got it cut idiot

I wake up in-between two humans. My head was still in the same spot on Dan's chest, the laptop was still on the bed and Dan's hand was still on my head. I see that Phil is already awake with his nose in a book. I turn my body towards Phil and he feels my body move and peers down at me. "Hey sweetheart" He smiles weakly and he places his book back onto the desk.

"So what is the plan for today?" I ask and he sighs, whilst climbing out of bed and I swiftly follow him to the kitchen.

"More meetings and we need to go shopping and then more Christmas stuff" He replied and I nodded whilst making myself some cereal and putting myself in my own browsing position.

Around half an hour later Dan walks in looking as bright as a button. "Morning Dan. How are you feeling?" Phil says as Dan sits next to him.

"I'm feeling better thanks to Amelie's cuddles yesterday" He said whilst kissing Phil on the nose and Phil blushing.

I smile at the both of them and walk into my room. I grab some clothes and walk into my bathroom. I take off my clothes and walk into the warm shower. I just stand in there and reflect on stuff before washing my hair. Whilst the boys are having meetings I am gonna sneak out and do some stuff. I get out the shower and put on a panic! tanktop, black ripped jeans, my interactive introverts hoodie and all the other stuff I need to wear. I brush my hair and put a bit of makeup on. I walk into the living room to see a full blown make out session. I squeal and run into my room. 

"Is it safe to come out yet?" I shout and they reply with a yes. I walked out and laughed at how red they were.   

"Anyway should we get going since you guys are ready and we have a meeting in 15 minutes and it takes 15 minutes to drive" I say and they nod. I pull on my shoes, grab some money and we walk to a cab. I need to get out of this meeting some how. 

"Do I have to come to this meeting?," I ask and they both nod. "But Da-" "No Amelie we have to all go" Dan said sternly.  I sigh loudly and bang my head on the window. "Fuck" I muttered to myself but I got jabbed in the ribs by Phil.

We got out the taxi and walked into the place we were having this meeting. We walk in and this woman tells us to sit because the people we were going to talk to were on a break and I pulled out my phone. I scroll through twitter and put my headphones in.

"What a shame. What a shame the poor grooms bride is a WHORE!" I sang along I guess a bit too loudly because everyone glared at me and Phil used those annoyed eyes. I giggle to myself as we get called into this room. I have decided in my head to play up and see if I can get out of the three hour meeting we were about to have. We sit on the three chairs that were left and we started. I pulled out my phone and then Dan took it out of my grip and placed it into his pocket as Phil spoke to the company. 

"Hey!" I whisper. He completely ignores me so I try to stand up to leave but he grabs me and pushes me back onto the seat. 

We were an hour and half through the meeting when we have a break. I jump up and run out the room. "Amelie Lester!" Dan shouts as I sit down for him to lecture me about how annoying I am. 

"Amelie! Stop it! You can't sit still!" He complained as I rolled my eyes. "Can I go walk around please" I say. "No" "Dan lets me go on a fucking walk so I can calm down before the next half of the meeting!" I yell and storm out of the building with thousands of eyes staring at me. I walk into Starbucks and see Maddie, the girl who I talk to whenever I come here alone. 

"Hey Mads! Normal please with a brownie please" I ask as she nods. I go to hand the money over but she said I could have it for free. "Thanks Mads!" I say as I get the drink. "Bye hun!"

I walk into the hairdressers and ask for my hair done as normal but with a light blue colour and it turned out amazingly and didn't cost much. I handed over the money and went back to the apartment. They can finish it themselves and then tell me later! Simple! I unlock the door and grab something to eat before putting on 13 reasons why. 

I got into the third episode before the door unlocked and the two men walked in and stared at me then their eyes drifted to my short and blue hair. "A-A-Amelie Lester I want answers now" Dan demanded as Phil walked into his room. 

"When I went for a walk I went to a hair dressers and they cut and dyed my hair idiot" I sassed and I looked back at the TV to be instantly dragged back to look at him.

"One don't call me a idiot, two me and Dad have been so stressed in the last half on the meeting, three you kept mucking around in the start even though you are fucking 14 and four you could of just asked to go because I would of happily let you do it and I bet Dad would of too" He said in a calm fatherly tone. I nodded and played with my lose bit of string on the jumper.

"Sorry" I muttered before he comes towards me and hugs me. He kisses my forehead and I get up and knock on Dad's door.

"Come in I am live!" He yelled and I opened the door. I waved nervously at the viewers.

"What did you need?" He asked and I gulped.

"Sorry" I whispered and he nodded. I walked over to him and hugged him before letting him carry on.