You found out

"Ams. Ams AMS" I heard Dan shouted. 

"What" I complained, rolling over on my side. 

"Get up please" 

"Why" I sigh, face planting my pillow. 

"Amelie wake up" Dan said shaking my shoulders. 

"DAN I DON'T WANNA GET UP!" I scream at him and shutting my eyes again. 

"Amelie Howell-Lester don't talk to me like that! Get up!"

 "Daniel James Howell except the fact that I don't wanna GET UP!" I shouted but look at Dan before shutting my eyes again. 

"Amelie that is no way to speak to your father" I heard Phil shout from the other room.

"I don't give damn" I complained and look at my phone. 

"Dan it is 8 lemme sleep!" 

"Get up you stroppy teenager or I will pick you up since you are light as feather!" 

"Go ahead Dan, Go ahead" I said wrapping myself up again but suddenly being whisked away. Dan picks me up and throws me over his shoulders which I thought he would never do. He starts to run down the corridor whilst I laugh but that is all stopped until I heard a gasp escape from Phil. 

"Amelie what is on your arms?" Phil says in a fatherly tone. Dan puts me down and I run to my room and lock the door. 

The boys left me alone but I heard them talking behind my back about my cuts. I was watching Youtubers and I watching my parents videos together. I look at my cuts and frown. I am failure. I am fat. I am ugly. I am a waste of space. I am a difficult child. I climb under the covers and sob silently.

"Mimi can I come in?" I sigh and unlock the door. 

"Mimi why?" He whispered and I just looked at the floor. His arms wrap around me he says, "When?"

"When what" I said acting like I was confused but I knew full bloody well what he was on about. 

"You know "

"Okay fine. I did it at the adoption centre. I know I should of told you sooner but I have depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, anger issues and over all a stupid, fat, ugly, worthl-" Phil stops me and says this whilst rubbing my back. 

"Mimi you are none of that! You are beautiful, smart, talented, funny, caring, wonderful girl. We can get through with all the problems together. I love you Amelie" I sob into his chest. 

"You guys mean the world to me. The only re-re-reason I am alive. I don't know what I would have done without ours and Dan's videos to keep me out of my darkest times. You were and still are my idols even when you are my dad's" Dan walks in and hugs me as well. He lifts up my sleeves and look at the slices I have made up my arm. Some deep, some shallow, some long, some short, dome that could of killed me and some where they wouldn't. 

"Amelie please don't do it. You can always talk to us" Dan says kissing my head and I looked at my lap. 

"Pizza?" Dan says breaking the silence and we nod in agreement.

"PINEAPPLE AND HAM PLEASE!" I shout from the other side of the room. 

"Peperoni" Phil shouts and Dan replies with "I know Lion" and laughs. 

The pizza finally arrives and we stay up to late playing Mario Kart and beating random strangers.

"Night guys" I said whilst kissing Phan on the forehead whilst hugging them tightly. I walk into my room and grab a onesie. I put it on and I climb into my bed with a million thoughts but soon drifted off to sleep.