HOW DARE YOU?

"Wake up! School now" Phil said as I sighed. "Dadddddd" I complained as he shook my shoulders. "I'm up now Dad" I said whilst swinging my legs of the bed. I had a shower, like normal, and get dressed into Dan's fluffy sweatshirt, black ripped jeans and a panic! shirt. I smelt pancakes. I ran downstairs as I wrapped my arms around Phil and he looked me. "Pancakes?" 

~Time skip to Lunch brought to you by my broken hand~

"Hey Abbie! How Miss Bitch?" I giggled and she sat down next to me. "Boring like normal" I smiled at her. "I'm going to the loo. Be back in a few" I said and she nodded. I walk down the corridor and hear a snigger from behind. "Hey faggot" I heard a voice. I spin around and see Emily. "Hey Megabitch. What do you want?" She gasped at the same but then smirked. "How are your faggot fathers? Fucking arses humans lol" Okay that made me angry. "HOW DARE YOU," I shouted. My anger has now taken over. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! DON'T CALL MY DAD'S THAT BITCH" I pushed her against the locker and looked at her with anger and she looks at me back with fear. No one, apart from Dan and Phil, has ever seen me in my demon mood. I suddenly swing out at her, at her nose, creating a crunch an a scream escaping from her mouth.  

"AMELIE LESTER OFFICE NOW" I heard a teacher shout as I let go of her. The demon then leaves my body as I remember how I've fucked up.....