Existential crisis solving

Before we start the story I just wanna say thank you so much for liking the story and voting for it <3 It really makes me smile! Okay back to the story! 

I yawned as I sit up. I looked at my phone and saw it said 4:34am. I climbed out of bed and walked quietly down the stairs till I see a figure lying on the carpet. "Daddy?," I whisper to the figure and the person looks at me. 

"Hey Amelie. Why are you up?," A sad sounding Dan said. "I woke up. Can I join you?," I question and he nods. I lay down next to Dan and smiled at him. I wrap my arms around him and he smiles.

"What is wrong Daddy?," I say and he looks at me with a sad smile. "I am stressed Ams. Dad is talking about the tour because it is happening and he gets stressed which then stresses me out and makes me fall into my hole of sadness and questions," He whimpers and I hug him more. "Go to sleep. We can talk to Dad in the morning and plan it all together?," I suggest and he nods. "Thank you Amelie. I love you," He says standing up. He kisses my forehead and he goes into his room and I go into mine. 

It was now around 5:30 and I have been on Tumblr, twitter, Instagram, snapchat and writing ideas down for a video that I need to record today. I get up from my desk and stretch. I walk out of my room, trying not to create noise, and look in my parents room. Phil was curled up next to Dan with Phil's head on Dan's chest. I wander down to the kitchen and grab some of Dan's cereal. I crept back into my room and wait for the start of the day.

Dan POV

After Amelie's comfort, I go back to bed. Phil was wake and had tears in his eyes. "Lion?," I whisper as I climb into bed next to my lovable boyfriend. "I-I-I-I am so-o-o-orry bear," Phil stuttered and I wrap my arm under his torso and pull him closer to me. "It is okay love. Amelie said we could all plan it together later. We could go to SB and treat her?," I say and he nods. He looks at me with his blue eyes. He is too cute. The way his hair is, the way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way he takes care of me when I am sad, the way of how he is a great parent to our child, the way on how he will be a great husband. My thoughts got interrupted by a Phil's head on my chest and him curled into my side, with little snores filling the quiet room. Ughh how did I end up with such an amazing family? From a depressed teenager who dropped out of university to make videos online for a joke to now a father with a beautiful boyfriend who never fails to make me so happy, making a new tour, creating a book, an app and a game. Mine, Phil's and Amelie's YouTube channels are going amazing with me with over 6.5 million subs, Phil with over 4.2 million subs and Amelie with over 1.3 million subscribers. I love my life and my amazing family. I am the happiest I have ever been in a long time since I was 18. When I first met my Philly and now when we adopted our beautiful teenage daughter. I slowly fall asleep next to my favourite bean.

I am sorry but I can't write omg xD 

~Your sad but happy-ish author  if you would call me that xD