My first kill

Authors Note: I really like this song "Panic Room" by Au/Ra and thought it might go ok with this chapter. Also this chapter might be disturbing for a few of you, if so please forgive me.

Scarlett POV:

The club is overly crowded tonight. I tried to get Atticus to go on the dance floor but he still declines. So I'm out here dancing trying to mingle in with everyone. No one knows me so I'm basically dancing all by myself.

My dress is cobalt blue with lace all over it. It comes right about my knees. I decided to wear my hair down and the curls hang just right all the way down to my lower back.

I'm dancing and not noticing that I'm so far into the crowd that I can barely see Atticus. Someone comes up behind me and places his hands around my waist.

"I thought I would never see you again."He is practically yelling in my ear because the music is so loud.

I turn and it's the handsome wavy blonde guy that bought me the drink the week before.

"I don't get out very often." I smile and continue to dance with him. His hands are all over me. Before I know it we are in the back alley of the club.

I want him to stop, but I don't. His lips on mine are so warm and when he trails off to my neck, I think I'm going to melt. I have never been this close to anyone. My heart is pounding so fast and I have chills running down my spine. If Zane knew what I was doing he would kill me. Dammit, Zane is on my mind now and I know I need to stop what is happening.

"Stop, I don't think I can do this." I said it loud enough for him to hear me.

"Baby it's all good, I'm not going to hurt you." He says as he continues to kiss me. His hands are going up my dress and he is so close to my panties.

I push him away but he pulls me back into him really harder than I expected.

"I said stop; don't make me hurt you." I shout back.

"Baby, believe me you couldn't hurt me if you wanted to." He snorts and continues to grab a hold of my ass.

This time I push him hard and he snaps. He has something white and tiny in his hand. "Here take this it will help."

"I'm not taking that; I don't use drugs. I'm not that kind of girl."

"Just open your mouth and swallow it." He is practically forcing the damn thing into my mouth.

I knee him between his legs and he doubles over. This only pisses him off more. "I said take the damn pill bitch." He shoves it in my mouth by holding my nose with one hand and forcing it in with the other hand.

I'm gagging and I bend over making myself throw up the pill. When I stand back up I right hook him in the jaw and then my Krav Maga skills take over and the next thing I know he is knocked out flat on his back on the street. I want to kill the bastard and as I get ready to kick him again the back door opens and Atticus is staring right at me.

"What the fuck! Are you alright?" He looks really pissed.

"Just taking out the trash." I smile back at him.

He doesn't laugh at my joke; instead he is on his watch asking Ashton to come to the back alley to pick us up.

"Get in the damn car." Atticus orders me.

I do as I am told, but he shuts the door. I watch as he picks up the man I just knocked out and he puts him in the trunk of the car and then he gets in the car.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it, it's being taken care of."

"You just threw that guy in the back, what the hell. What is going on?"