Going up against Mekhi

Scarlett POV:

We leave the club and go around the corner to the gym. He walks over to the mat and no one is here it's just the two of us. "Do you want gloves?" He holds up a pair.

I hold up my fist, "For what I got these. What are the rules?"

"There are no rules, anything goes come on let's see what you got." He starts bouncing around.

I don't hesitate and I go in for a punch hitting the bottom part of his jaw.

"Ouch you don't play nice." He rubs his jaw.

The second time he blocks himself when I do a roundhouse kick. Then I come back around and kick right under the knee and he falls. He gets back up.

"Come on don't let me have all the fun here." I chuckle.

"I can't just hit a girl!"

"Really, what the hell are we here for then? Come on I can take anything you give me." I nag him to hit me.

I hit him a few more times and I'm starting to get pissed off because he isn't even trying to hit me. So I hit him right across the face and then knee him in the balls. He doubles over like I really hurt him. I go up to him to see if he is alright and he straightens back up and backhands me in the face hard enough to bust my lip. I fall backwards but catch my balance and stand back up.

"Awe...finally the big boy comes out to play." I hit him again really hard and he falters backwards then comes running towards me and picks me up and body slams me to the floor knocking the breath out of me.

We tumble a few times me on top, him on top but then he over powers me and holds me down with both of my hands and he is straddling me so that I can't kick him off of me. We are staring at each other contently and then a smile forms on his face and then I start to smile back. Both of us are bleeding and he leans down and licks the blood off of my lip.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He says sincerely.

"You didn't hurt me."

"You're bleeding."

"So are you." I try to push him off of me.

"Not so fast, I think I won."

"And...fine what do you want?" I roll my eyes at him.

"I want you to go on a date with me and don't ever roll your eyes at me again."

"A date, ok I might let you take me out however you telling me what I can and cant do not so sure about that." And just to make myself clear I roll my eyes again.

He reaches down to kiss me. I can feel chills down my spine, goose-bumps all over my skin and my heart is racing and not just because we just got done fighting.

"If I let you up will you behave."

"Seriously, what if I don't behave you want to go another round with me?"

"I just don't want you to leave I really like you."

"Well I have to go eventually you know."

He lets me go and stands up and then holds his hand out for me to grab and he pulls me up. "Damn girl where did you learn to fight like that?"

"Zane has the best personal trainer ever. I work out every day and I mean every day." I walk over to the shelf and take down a towel and wipe my face and hand it to him. "Here, you are kinda sweaty."

He takes the towel and wipes his face off. "I hope he won't be pissed seeing you come home this way." He reaches over and pulls my hair out of my face and takes a good look at me.

"Not when I tell him I won the fight." I smile at him. "Look I really need to be going."

"Alright so what about that date?"

We walk back to the club and I ask the valet boy to get my car but it is already waiting for me. I look at Mekhi in confusion.

"I called them, told them to bring it up."

"Of course you did."

As I walk over to the car he gets to the door before I do and opens it for me. "Nice taste in cars. So I will see you tomorrow night like at six."

"Six it is."

Then he reaches over to kiss me again before closing the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry another short chapter and no killing in this one.