The MGM Grand Casino- Six dead in the Penthouse

Song: Run for your life- K-Flay

Scarlett POV:

I get to the scene. It's in the Penthouse on the top floor of the MGM Grand Casino hotel. It amazes me sometimes how far people will go out of their way to kill someone. We have to go in as a cover up so I am dressed now as a maid service. Atticus is dressed like one of the bell boys. Zane gets another room on the top floor and we let him in through the balcony.

Whoever did this didn't give a shit what was left behind because there is money scattered all over the place, big bills of hundred's, fifty's and so on. We will pill it up and take it as a tip of course. We have to clean everything completely as if no one has even been here.

There are six men in different locations of the penthouse. We help drag one of the guys to the bathroom so Zane can get started on decomposing the body. I figured one of these guys is like the head dog and the others are like body guards but if that is the case his body guards suck at their job.

The good thing is, is that there is not a lot of blood to clean up, thank goodness. Whoever came in here was strong and quick about snapping necks and some had a fine bullet to the chest.

The second guy we drag to the bathroom has a broken neck. He also has a gun in the holder on his hip. I take items out of his pockets and throw them in the trash to be burned later. His wallet pops open when it hits the trash can and there is a picture of him with three kids.

Zane continues to pour chemicals into the tub, while Atticus and I go and get another body. I go over to a smaller guy and when I pull on his arm he makes a grunting noise.

He whispers, "Who are you? What the hell happened?"

"I'm just the maid sir."

He tries to get up but I hold him down. "You don't want to move sir you might mess up your nerves even more and paralyze yourself." It looks like he was shot in the back, blood spills out when he tries to move.

I sit down and lift his head into my lap. "Help is on the way sir just stay calm." I pull him into me and that's when I snap his neck. I look up and Atticus is staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." He comes over and picks the guy up and carries him to the bathroom. When I follow in behind him he is talking with Zane. Zane looks at me and turns back around.

"Since he was still alive we might be able to spare his organs. Scar let Atticus finish getting the rest I need you to cut him open."

I pull down the shower curtain and have Atticus pick him back up and lay him on it so that it will be easier to clean up. I open up the tool box and pull out a sharp knife and start cutting into the guy.

I proceed to take out his heart and it is still beating. I place it in a Ziploc and toss it in the cooler of ice. Then I take out the kidney, the lungs and so on. My hands are deep in the guys' body drenched in blood, but I continue the job.

"I need you to take the eyes out too...I have someone needing them already." Zane tells me.

I follow orders and get out a very tiny scalpel and pull the one eye out making sure to be extra careful with the optic nerve. Then I reach down and take the other eye out. Atticus comes into the bathroom and looks down. He looks like he is going to puke and leaves the room to get another body.

We don't use any of the other guy's organs. However it takes us all night to dissolve the skin and muscles all that is left are the bones and we throw them in the over sized duffle bag so that I can take it back to the Crematory.

We walk out of the Casino hotel at six in the morning. I head to the crematory to get rid of the bones. By the time I get home I'm exhausted and jump in the shower then pass out on my bed.

Zane is still gone; I assume he is either at the underground room or meeting someone for the eyes that he wanted. You can only keep the organ for so long or else they are useless. He doesn't actually meet anyone he has someone else do it that way if they get caught it's someone else not him.

By the time I wake up it's already after one in the afternoon. The rest of the day was working out and then relaxing by the pool. I don't even bother going out tonight and Zane orders out Chinese. It's one of my favorite things to eat. I get out the chopsticks and eat my stir-fry.

We all go to bed early and the next day I get up and eat breakfast and start on my morning workout with Marcus.