Revenge

Mekhi POV:

We pull up to the broken down house and we don't even bother knocking on the door. The guy is jumping up from the couch and trying to run to the back part of the house but we grab him and pull him into the kitchen and tie him down to the chair.

"Who the fuck are you guys. I don't know anything?" He is yelling.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me why you came after my daughter," says Zane in a rough voice.

"Come after who? Who are you talking about? I didn't come after anyone."

"Don't play dumb asshole, Scarlett why did you hunt her down and shoot her?"

"Dude you have the wrong guy; I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

Zane pulls out pictures of the guys' car and throws it on the table for him to see them. "Tell me this isn't your car in front of my house."

"And your point..dude I could have been just driving by it's a free country you know."

"My point is if you don't start talking and telling the truth I'm going to have to make you start talking."

"It wasn't me..my..my friend had my car."

"Who is your friend?"

He doesn't say anything. Zane walks over to the table and opens up his bag. He grabs a tool out and walks back over to the guy. He is very calm and collected. "So where should we start?"

The guy stays silent.

Zane grabs the guys' right hand and puts the tool around his index finger and within seconds snaps off the guys' finger, blood is shooting out everywhere.

The guy screams in pain, "Ahhhh you motherfucker, dammit it."

"Ready for the next finger; I can go all night?"

He remains quite, so Zane goes for the next finger and snaps it off. You can hear the crunch of the bone when it snaps, more blood flows out.

"I told you I don't know who he is?"

"Let me just shoot him." I pull out my gun and point it right at his head. I want to kill this son-of-a-bitch right now.

Zane stops me, "No now that would be fun he needs to pay for hurting our girl." He smirks and snaps off the next finger in line.

"Ok alright dammit his name is Dameion." He screams out in pain.

"Dameion who?"

"I don't know his last name."

"He is your friend; what's his last name and where can I find him?"

"I don't know."

This time Atticus comes over and slams a hammer in the guys knee cap; you can hear the crunching and pieces of bone shattering and the guy is hollering like bloody hell. "Talk now dammit before I lose my patience with you."

"Ok dammit he lives on the west side of town that all I know."

I happen to see the guy's phone and I pick it up but it has a pass code to it. "What's the code?"

"Fuck you man!" He spits blood out of his mouth and it lands on my shoe.

I turn and hit the hell out of him and more blood goes flying off into the open along with a tooth. "I will fuck you up so bad...now tell me the damn code."

He rattles off 4292 and I type it in and look through the call history. I find several and dial the one number then put the phone on speaker. It's ringing. "Tell him you need to see him; ask to meet up."

He shakes his head. "Fuck you."

I hit him again. "Now dammit."

The other end picks up. "Hey dude what's up?"

"Not much man; what's going on?"

"Yeah man look we have company." Then he yells louder, "Stay the fuck away from here man they are coming after you."

"Who, What are you talking about?"

I look at the guy and shake my head. "Man you are one stupid guy." I don't hit him because Zane beats me to it.

I start talking on the phone.

"Who is this?" says the guy on the other end.

"I'll ask the questions are you Dameion?"

"What the fuck do you care man?"

"I have your friend here and if you don't start talking he is a dead guy."

"He is already dead; so why do I give a fuck?"

"Because you're next; I'm coming after your ass."

The guy hangs up and I am extremely pissed at this point.

I'm ready to go get the other guy but we have to finish this guy off first. I sit back and watch Zane go to work slicing the guy up into pieces. We didn't bother cleaning up the shit we made instead Atticus sets the house on fire and as we get into the car there is a big explosion.

On the drive to the west side of town, I give Ashton the phone number to have it tracked down. Within fifteen minutes we are pulling up to the house. We all get out on a mission to kill the guy.

When we get in the house he is sitting on the couch, not even bothering to escape. Looks like he just shot up something into his arm, freaking druggy.

"I see you found me." He smirks.

Zane picks him up with one hand and glares into his eyes. "Why? Why did you come after my daughter?"

"Because I can." He snorts.

Zane slams his body back onto the couch. "Do you even know who you are dealing with here?"

"Yes, I do. Do you not remember me?"

"Why should I remember you?"

"You killed my family and now I'm paying you back and killing yours; how does it feel man to lose the one you love?"

"You didn't kill anyone you dumbass she is still alive."

"No man I shot her; she's dead man."

"You may have shot her but you didn't kill her."

I pull out my gun and place it right next to the guys head.

"Come on man you can do it shoot me. I dare you too." He laughs.

I'm so close but Zane stops me again.

"Son that would be too simple; we got to make him pay for hurting her."

"What do you want to do then?" I ask.

He smirks with a wicked laugh, "I want to make him suffer."

He pulls out a needle and gives him a shot of something. The guy was already high on something so I have no idea what he is up to. He orders Atticus to pick him up and place him on the table.

Zane pulls out a butcher knife and cuts the dude's hand off. The guy starts screaming and he reaches into his mouth and slices his tongue and now holding it in his hand for the guy to see it, "shut the fuck up."

He is trying to get up but it's like his body is paralyzed. Zane proceeds to gut the guy open and pulling out his guts. The guy looks like he is going into shock and his body starts twitching.

"You're not dying on me yet are you?" Zane wickedly smirks. Damn he is one sick man; I would have just shot the guy but not Zane. I will have to remember to never piss him off.

He continues to chop off limb by limb and while he does it he is whistling and actually enjoying himself. When he is done he asks Atticus and I to help pick up the pieces and throw them into the tub. We do as we are told and then I watch as he pours this acid chemical stuff all over him and it starts to eat away at the flesh and meat all the way down to the bone.

While he is doing that I help Atticus clean up all the blood as if no one was ever here and none of this ever happened. No one will ever know what became of this man who shot our girl.