Just dinner-and maybe a Musical too?

Song- Point of no return from the Phantom of the Opera

Scarlett POV:

I have never been on a date, oh my gosh my nerves are shot, my heart is racing. I have already put on three outfits and nothing is what I'm looking for. Honestly I don't know where we are going so I have no idea if I should dress formal or casual. I end up settling for a black dress that flares at the bottom and it is covered in glittery sequins. So I guess it could go both ways. I don't know it will have to just work.

I'm fixing my hair when the phone dings.

Unknown: Where do you want me to pick you up at?

Scarlett: I can just meet you

Unknown: But that wouldn't be a date

Scarlett: Yes it will, lol, besides not sure if I want my dad to know I'm going out with you

Unknown: Are you ashamed to be seen with me

Scarlett: No, but he wasn't happy with the bruise on my face

Unknown: Oh God you have a bruise. Damn I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you

Scarlett: I'm fine! Meet me at the club parking lot. I'll leave my car there

Unknown: Ok see you in a few

Scarlett: See you in a few.

When I get off the phone I add Mekhi to my contacts.

When I get to the club, he is already there waiting for me. He is in a three piece Armani suit with Gucci shoes...damn he looks freaking hot. I can't believe he wants to take me out of all people.

I watch him as he walks over towards me and puts his hand around my waist pulling me into him as he bends down to kiss me on the lips. We walk over to his car and he opens the door for me. I stand back and admire the Ferrari F60 America; its royal blue and has a thin pin stripe down the middle.

"You like?"

"Looks like someone else has really good taste in cars." I smile.

I get in the car and he shuts the door. I watch him cross in front of the car and then get in the driver's seat.

"So where to?" I ask him.

"It's a surprise." He winks at me and starts the car. The car comes to life with a rumble...I so want to drive this car.

We pull into the familiar family restaurant; the hostess seats us in the far corner where they have candles on the table and it is secluded from the rest of the place. He has already ordered the food because no sooner than we sit down they come over with the plates and a bottle of wine that looks very expensive. The dish is a family recipe of mixed seafood vegetables and rice.

"You got to try this it's like a taste of heaven." He scoops some onto a fork and feeds me a bite.

"Oh my that is freaking delicious."

"My grandparents started this restaurant over fifty years ago; this dish came from my grandmother's mom."

"Wow it's really amazing."

He gives me another bite then takes one for himself.

I start to laugh, "I can feed myself you know."

He smirks, "I know but I'm kind of enjoying this."

So I let him because I've never had anyone feed me before and this is a new awkward territory that I have never been in.

Before we leave he introduces me to his grandparents. They were the sweetest old couple ever. Makes me hope that one day I will have that kind of love.