Mekhi Adler

Scarlett POV:

After work today, I get home and take a hot shower. It's been three days since I've seen Mekhi. I was tempted to go to his grandfather's place but then changed my mind.

When I get out of the shower, I put on a purple dress with thin straps over my shoulders the bottom part flares out. It looks super cute on me. I find some heels and then finish getting ready.

When I go downstairs, Zane just gives me the eye. You know the look your dad gives you when you should probably take off what you got on and put on something else.

"I'll text you when I get there and again when I get ready to leave alright."

"Yeah you better."

I reach over and give him a hug. I go to the garage and grab the keys to black Dodge Charger, it's completely loaded.

When I get to the club, it's a different valet boy that takes the keys from me.

I go on in and go right to the dance floor. I dance for about an hour and then make my way through the crowd and sit at a table. The waitress comes by and hands me a drink. "This is on the house sweetheart."

"Excuse me?"

"From the guy over there." She points to the far corner in a VIP area. I follow her finger and there sits Mekhi. He has a drink in his hand and he tilts it in the air to sign 'welcome'.

I don't go over to him. Instead I drink the cocktail and then go back on the dance floor. I look over at him a few times, stealing glances to see if he is watching me. On the next song, I make my way to the bathroom. The line is crazy long and it's crazy up in here. I feel a hand come across the small of my back.

"Come with me." He whispers in my ear.

"I really have to go if I leave the line now I will have to wait longer."

"Come with me, you won't regret it." Mekhi is smiling at me.

"Alright but if I pee on you it's not my fault." I laugh.

He grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd and up the stairs. He punches in a code and when the door opens he pulls me inside and shuts the door. We are in what looks like an office. He doesn't let go of my hand and continues to pull me to another room. "Here you go...no line."

When I look past him I see a bathroom. I smile at him. "Thanks." However he doesn't walk away.

"Uhm...I need a minute."

"Oh yeah of course ok." He turns around and leaves the door open.

I have to go so bad that I don't bother shutting the door. When I'm finished I wash my hands and go back to the front room. He is looking out a mirrored glass window. I walk over and look and you can see the whole dance floor from here.

"Wow nice view."

He looks at me from head to toe... "Yeah it is." He smirks.

"I meant the dance floor. So do you like know the owner or something?"

He laughs, "I am the owner; Club Temptation is mine."

"Oh wow, so are you here often?"

"Just every now and then if I'm really needed. I have six other clubs nearby to also look after."

"So you also have another job besides being an assassin. I thought you made enough money doing your other job."

He laughs, "This is like my dream, I love the music, and I love the people who come up in here."