First time-

Song: I'm not afraid anymore by Halsey

Scarlett POV:

I follow him to his place. He has two whole floors to this apartment complex which by the way is named Adler's Complex.

We get on the elevator and go all the way to the top. When the doors open he hold his hand out for me to go first and he follows behind me.

"Can I fix you a drink?"

"Sure."

I watch as he walks over to the bar; he pulls out two glasses and pours white wine into them. I decide while he is doing that, that I might as well look around.

He comes over by me and hands me the glass. "Thanks." I tell him as I take the glass and then gesture to the wall, "these are amazing; I never thought you would like art."

"Really, I actually love art and I like collecting fine art as you can see." He walks over to the couch and then pats the spot next to him for me to come sit next to him. So I gradually walk over and sit down. He puts his drink on the table and then takes mine and does the same. He pulls me into him and starts kissing me. His lips are so warm against mine. He makes kisses down my neck and I'm getting super wet between my legs. I don't really want him to stop and I let him pull me on top of his lap to where I am straddling him. He smoothly takes off my top and I am wearing my black lace bra. He unfastens the back and slides it off. Then he takes his hands and cupping my breast and suddenly those warm lips are now on one breast while his hand is fondling the other. Then he switches breast, sucking so tenderly on my nipple.

He picks me up and lays me on the couch and starts pulling off my jeans. He doesn't touch my panties though. He is on top of me kissing and caressing me. His hands and fingers are all over me. He is about to take off the last piece of material on my body when I tell him to stop.

"Mekhi stop....Mekhi I can't."

"Yes you can, you want what I want." He is whispering in my ear.

"Yes but Mekhi."

He continues to kiss me.

"Mekhi, I've never had sex before!"

He stops and stares at me like I'm joking. "Scarlett seriously you can't be a virgin."

"I'm serious about this believe me I wouldn't lie about it."

"But the guys I seen you with?"

"First of all I have never BEEN with anyone. Seriously I've kissed maybe three guys in my entire life but I have never gone all the way with anyone."

He looks at me dumbfounded and then smiles, "Oh my God you're serious."

I shake my head and smile stupidly.

"Wow ok then do you really want me to stop."

"No, but I would hate to make a mess on your couch."

"Really well then I can take care of that." He reaches under me and picks me up and carries me upstairs to his bedroom. He lays me down on this massive bed and continues to kiss me.

His lips are all over me and his hands are urging to take off my panties but then he stops and looks at me intently. His eyes are searching mine as if he is trying to find a way into my soul.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I shake my head yes while biting my bottom lip.

"Scarlett tell me you want this; tell me you want me?"

"I want you and I so want this."

He takes my lips again but this time he pushes his tongue between my lips and I let him take over my body. I watch him stand up and take off his clothes. Then he reaches down and pulls off my panties.