Her mother- My love

Song: Suff by Slipknot

Zane POV:

I remember her like it was yesterday. God Scar is a spitting image of her. She is so flawless and attractive, no matter what time of day she could even look like hell and she is still beautiful.

After talking about Addison, her mother, I had to pour me a double shot. I sat down in the library and thought about her more.

We dated for two years; I was so in love with her. I thought we were going to get married, after all we were engaged at the time we separated.

We were out one night and some guy had tried putting his hands on her. We ended up in the parking lot. Well one thing lead to another and I killed him with my bare hands. I told her to go on home, but she refused to obey...so much like Scar. She watched me as I got rid of his body.

I remember her crying silently in the car, and then she asked me, "How could you do that?"

I didn't say anything to her. However the next day she asked again. So I told her and she left me. Not even a year later she got married to Nathan Delaney. I was at the wedding but she didn't see me. Over the years I kept tabs on her. When she had Scarlett, I would watch them play in the park. Many days I wished that it was me with her instead of that dick that would never be good enough for her. I would have been a great husband and a father.

When she left, I didn't care about women any more. Yes I took them out wined and dined them. I would take them back to my place and have sex, of course they all knew that I was a dominate and I get off having submissive women. I was and still am cruel to most of them, giving them pain but also pleasure. However Addison, I would never hurt her as a matter of fact I would have died for her.

That night, I got the call. When he disclosed the location, I knew whose house it was. Seeing Nathan dead didn't bother me, but when I seen her lying in a pool of blood I was heartbroken. I knew she was gone and there was nothing that I could do to bring her back.

Then I remembered Scarlett, she had to be somewhere in the house. I looked in all the room but something told me where she would be. When I opened the door, she is just standing there looking at me. All I seen was her mother in that second. I wanted her then and there in that moment I knew I would take her in and raise her.

I didn't know how to occupy her while I had to finish the job, so I handed her a mop and told her to start cleaning. I was shocked that this seven year old girl didn't even cry or argue with me. She cleaned up the blood like it didn't faze her at all.

All these years I have taken care of her. I made sure she would be well taken care of by teaching her everything that she would ever need to know. Now she is a very strong and fearless woman.

However her asking these questions makes me wonder what she will do to find the man who killed Nathan and Addison. And if she ever finds the man who put the hit out to begin with, so god help him.

_____________________________________________

Author's  Note: Sorry a little short, thought you might want a glimpse into the thoughts of Zane.