My turn

Scarlett:

On the way back home, Zane keeps looking over at me and then at Mekhi. He looks out the window and asks, "So what do you think?"

"About what sir?" Mekhi replies.

"The job, seeing it from a different perspective."

"Never thought it was so much work; I go in and just kill the bastards, but you guys, damn that's a lot of work."

Then he looks over at me with fire in his eyes. "So when are you moving out?"

I know he wants me to stay; I can see it in his facial expression. I want to stay I do but a part of me wants to leave. I'm actually torn between the two.

"Well I'm not really..."

Mekhi cuts me off yet again...really. "We haven't planned anything sir. I thought if it was alright with you I could just move in and then you will still get to be with her."

I cut my eyes at him; you got to be kidding me.

Zane laughs because he knows I'm pissed off. "Well how about the two of you talk it over. I will deal with whatever you decide."

He is agreeing to let me go or stay and have Mekhi move in with us what the hell. I would have never imagined in my entire life he would do that. However at this moment I decide not to say another word all the way home.

When we pull up, I get out and walk upstairs and head straight for the shower. I don't even bother to wait on Mekhi to follow me.

However he found me and he is already naked and standing in the entry way of the shower.

"You're upset." He says as he gets in with me.

I ignore him.

He takes the sponge away from me.

"I can do it myself." I spat at him.

"But I want to do it and I'm going to." He finishes cleaning me and then grabs shampoo and starts in on my hair.

"Mekhi." I push him away from me.

"Scarlett!" He says as he pushes me into the wall and picking me up so that I'm straddling him. His mouth is on mine and then rushing down my neck. One hand starts to cup my breast as he reaches down and sucks on it and then trails back up to my lips.

"Mekhi my dad..." I start to say that he is in the house but his mouth is over mine again.

"Shh!! I need you; I want you now."

"Mekhi." I am speechless...he is holding me on top of him and he is so deep inside me and all the worries and thoughts in my head are gone instantly.

He turns the shower off and grabs a towel to dry me off just enough before picking me up and carrying me over to my bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as he is searching for something.

"It's my turn." He says wickedly while turning around holding up a scarf.

"And what are you planning on doing with that?"

"You'll see." He walks over to the bed and I admire his body. I mean really this guy is built and firm as ever. I let him take my hand and tie the scarf around my wrist and then the other wrist and attach to the bed-frame.

I start to say something but he puts his finger on my lips to tell me to be quite. I watch as he goes back over to get another scarf.

"This isn't funny you can't keep me like this you know."

He laughs and walks back over to me and starts to wrap it around my eyes so that I can't see him. My mind is racing with images of him.

"Just be still babe. You trust me. You know I'm not going to hurt you."

I shake my head yes...Now that my vision is gone and I can't touch him my other senses are on alert. His lips touch my body and it radiates through me. I have never felt this way in my life. He has my whole body and he has the power to make it do things out of my control. I'm on edge and he stops. He takes my hips and flips me over so now I'm on my stomach and he pulls me to get me on my knees. My head is down in the mattress and he takes me again. Pure pleasure tingles down my spine. I'm captivated by him and he knows he has won me over.

He flips me back around and continues to make love to my body possessing every inch of it. I feel tightness in the lower part of me and suddenly it feels like I'm bursting into a million pieces. I can't see him but I know that he is smiling for being able to do this to my body that I have no control over.

He finishes up and then takes the scarf off of my eyes, but leaves my hands tied.

"Now let's talk."

"You're not going to let me go." I smirk.

"I want you to talk to me; if I let you go you will walk away. Now I'm sorry about earlier."

"For what?"

"For speaking for you; I want us to be together and I don't care how. So either you move in with me or I will move in here. You tell me which one you prefer and that's what we will do?"

"I don't know what I want. Isn't it too soon to be moving in with each other?"

"Scarlett I fucking love you, I want to be with you night and day. I want you."

"Mekhi..I just..."

"Look babe, I doubt Zane is just going to give you up that easily and I will be damned if I am letting you go so how about I just move in here. I mean hell it's not like ya'll don't have the room."

"I don't know...I mean you are willing to give up your place?"

"Well it's my building so I'm not giving it up but I'm willing to move in here to be with you."

"I don't know."

"Babe I'm not letting you go until you make a decision." He reaches over and kisses my forehead and then moves to get up.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, dead serious. So what is it going to be..You coming with me or am I staying here with you?"

"Dammit, you're not going to let this go are you? Fine let me talk with Zane see what I can do. I mean if you moved in here at least I wouldn't have to wake up so early to work out with Marcus and then you could work out too." I grinned at him.

"Why do I have to work out?"

"Part of the package babe." I laugh. "Now untie me and I will go ask."

"Alright." He unties me and I get up and slam my pillow in his face and laugh.

"Girl don't make me get a hold of you."

"Oh I'm so scared." I jump up and run to my closet to put on some clothes. "I will be right back; don't you go anywhere."

"Yes ma'am." He grins and slaps me on the bottom as I am walking out.