1

" Evelyn wake up " my mom said walking into my room. " mom do i have to go " i said sitting up. " it's the first day of school so yes " she said. " but it's a new school i don't want to go " i said laying back down. " ik baby but you have to so get up " she said.  I drifted back to sleep but woke up to see i was on the floor. " OWW did you just push me off my bed " i asked standing up. " yes now good morning baby get ready you don't want to be late " she said walking out my room. Wait pause hi my name is Evelyn Rowan and i am senior in high school. Today is my first day of school at a new school in LA yay. I used to live in Texas but i was forced to move with my mom when her and my dad got a divorce. I have a younger brother but he was forced to live with my dad. It was hard  leaving my little brother with my dad i miss him like crazy there are times when i just want to leave LA and go get my brother but i can't. I left everyone behind my brother, my best friend, my boyfriend everyone important to me. Anyways that's enough about me back to the story. I sighed walking into my closet and picked my outfit.

 I sighed walking into my closet and picked my outfit

I did my makeup and decided to curl my hair. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:00. " it's so early OMG " i said. I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs. " hi honey " my mom said. " hi mom " I said. " what do u want to eat " she asked. " actually mom I'm going to school now so I can get there on time " I said. " oh ok well have a good day at school " my mom said. " thanks mom " I said. I walked out the door then got into my car and drove to Starbucks. I was in line when my phone started ringing I took it out my pocket and saw that it was my best friend Lilly.

Evelyn: hello

Lilly: heeeyyyyy girrrlllll

Evelyn: today's the first day of senior year

Lilly: ik right we almost out

Evelyn: how has your morning been

Lilly: pretty good. I'm just at Starbucks right now

Evelyn: no way

Lilly: what

Evelyn: I am too

Lilly: oh haha so u ready

Evelyn: for

Lilly: first day at a brand new school

Evelyn: ugh don't remind me

Lilly: you'll be fine u got this

Evelyn: I hope so but now I have to drive to school

Lilly: me too

Evelyn: so did anything ever happen with u and what's his name

Lilly: no I ended things

Evelyn: aww why

Lilly: because I found out that he's a player

Evelyn: aww I'm sorry

Lilly: don't be i don't really care

Evelyn: but you liked him a lot

Lilly: exactly liked past tense

Evelyn: haha alright well I gotta go I just go to the school

Lilly: ok have a good day love MAKE FRIENDS

Evelyn: ok thank you. Have a good day too DON'T MAKE NEW FRIENDS

Lilly: can't promise you that but love u

Evelyn: love you too

I turned off my car then got out. I walked into the office and noticed this school was different. It was bigger, more students, slightly harder classes, and looked like this school had MONEY. " hi how may I help u " the lady said. " oh hi I'm Evelyn Rowan the new student " I said. " oh yes go down the hall second door to your right " she said. " thank you " I said. " anytime " she said smiling. I walked in and talked to the principal and she also gave me my schedule. I had a hard time finding my class because of how big the school was that i was late to class. " good job evelyn first day of school and your already late " i sighed. I walked into my history class and everyone looked at me. " hello " the teacher said. " hi is this Mrs. smith's class " i asked. " it sure is who are you " she asked. " oh i'm your new student " i explained. " oh yea ok well why don't you introduce yourself to the class " she said with a smile. " uhh ok i'm Evelyn rowan i just moved here because well i don't really want to get into it i used to live in texas but now i live here and that's really it " i said. " ok then evelyn you can sit next to brandon " she said. " who is that " i asked. " me " some guy said in the back of the class. I sat down next to him and we didn't talk at all until it was partner work. " hey so i'm brandon arreaga the most popular guy in school " he said. " well hello brandon arreaga the most popular guy in school i'm evelyn rowan the new girl " i said. " a pretty one " he said making me smile. " anyways do you have anyone to hang out with at lunch " he asked. " no the only person i know is you " i said looking down. " hey don't worry you can eat lunch with my friends and i " he said. " ok " i said. " what's your class before lunch " he asked. " math " i said. " ok so i will give you my number then i'll text you where we are so you can find us " he said. I handed him my phone and he put in his number then texted himself so he could save my number.

I know this chapter was a little boring but if u continue reading it gets really good I promise.