Stuck on the Ceiling

Peter and Tony were in the workshop fixing up Peter's suit. It got a little damaged when Peter was saving someone from a burning building. They also upgraded his web shooters. They held more and his webs were stickier.

Peter changed into his suit. "You can turn around now, Mr. Stark." He said. Tony turned around.

"Let's try those new webs." Tony suggested. He flinched when Peter screamed and jumped to the roof.

"What the hell kid?!" Tony scolded.

"There's a spider!!!" Peter squealed. Tony rolled his eyes.

"You're the Spider-Man! You're not supposed to be scared of spiders." He said. "Now get down from there." Tony commanded.

"But it's big." Peter whined.

"Will you come down if I kill it?" Tony asked. Peter nodded in response.

"Where is this spider?" Tony asked. Peter pointed at a space on the floor behind Tony. He turned around and saw a giant wolf spider.

Tony screamed like a girl and ran to the other side of the room. "You didn't tell me it was that big!" He screeched.

"Get hairspray and a lighter!" Peter shouted as the spider started crawling. Tony opened a cabinet and grabbed 2 cans of hairspray that was there for the plot. He then took a red lighter and orange lighter out of his pocket.

Peter jumped off the roof and hid behind Tony. He gave Peter the orange lighter and a can of hairspray. They both slowly inched towards the spider. It started moving a little faster and they both shrieked and fired randomly.

Pepper walked in to see the scene. Tony and Peter were both screaming, their eyes shut tight while pointing a lighter and hairspray that made a small torch in random directions.

"What is going on in here?!" Pepper shouted. The two stopped and looked at Pepper. She looked furious.

"There is a spider!" Tony defended. Pepper rolled her eyes. Pepper rolled her eyes and saw the spider on the floor in front of her. She crushed it with her high heel.

"Happy now?" She asked.

"Very." Peter sighed. Pepper lifted her foot and a billion tiny spiders piled out. Peter screamed and jumped onto the roof, while Tony rabidly fired again.

Pepper stepped back. "FRIDAY, can you clean this up?" She asked.

"Of course." The AI responded. Jarvis sprayed bug spray all over the lab.

Tony and Peter finally relaxed. Pepper just rolled her eyes and left the room. But then Peter saw another bug and was back on the ceiling.

"A roach" He screeched.

Let's just hope Tony isn't scared of roaches too.