Spider-Man Ad Lib

I used an ad lip template from from www.madtakes.com

---

A rather Ugly thing has just occurred in the life of nerdy high Stucky student Peter Parker; after being bitten by a radioactive Platypus, his body chemistry is Obnoxiously altered in that he can Twerk walls and ceilings, and he develops a "Platypus-sense" that warns him of Sleeping danger. Adopting the name "Platypus-Man", Peter first uses his newfound Fangirls to make money, but after his uncle is Insulted at the hands of a Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist Peter failed to Swing, he swears to use his Fangirls to fight the evil that Insulted his uncle. At the same time, Professional Procrastinator and YouTuber Norman Osborn, after exposure to an Lumpy nerve LANGUAGE, develops an alternate personality himself; the super-strong, psychotic Green Griffin! Peter Parker must now juggle three things in his life; his new job at the local newspaper under a perpetually on-edge Infinity Gauntlet, his battle against the evil Green Griffin, and his fight to win the affections of Strong classmate Mary Jane Watson, against none other than his best Spider-Man: Far From Home Harry Osborn, son of Norman Osborn! Is this challenge too much for even the amazing Platypus-Man to handle?

 (A/N: Honestly that was a rollercoaster.)